Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
Agree.

Also agree. A lot of the criticisms from the left aren't completely wrong. The problem is that the left's candidates are even more narcissistic (Obama is like the all-time poster child) and even worse assholes (Hillary, etc.). Our current reality is basically the Kang/Kodos presidential election Simpsons episode, the lizard-ruled planet from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. But Trump, truly in spite of tons of faults, does make a few good decisions here and there - the judicial picks, the public and scathing rejection of the white-hating "unconscious bias training" indoctrination that was infesting the government, etc.

I think Trump made the right choice on refusing to an online-only debate format, which would have been far more favorable to Biden and allowed any type or amount of moderator bias to be applied.
The problem is that he is losing and he hast to do something different to win. Not debating gives Biden the win.

Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
I don't know which is worse, that we have two septuagenarians who are rapidly losing their minds to choose from, or that neither party could field a candidate who could beat two septuagenarians who are rapidly losing their minds?
I
After 2016 I really thought that we had finally hit rock bottom and that the political parties were going to get serious about putting real candidates up and making sure that we didn’t get another shit show. We got another shit show.

Trump should come out and say “I am a flawed human being. I am a sinner. I understand that I do things that drive people crazy. My personal style can come across as abrasive and insensitive. For this year I’m sorry . I love this country and I love its people, that is why I fight so voraciously for it.