Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So this whole kidnap Whitmer affair.....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't believe this anything to do with Trump supporters. The left has already demonstrated they will brazenly lie, with the help of their media enablers, about the perpetrators of the riots, looting, and arson (blaming on WS/Trump supporters). That is definitely one of the most absurd, demonstrably false, public lies I've ever seen them attempt. It's so brazen and obviously untrue, I can still hardly believe they tried. But if they're willing to go that far, they would definitely have no problem taking an actual (or bogus) 'plot' like this one, and trying to pin it on Trump supporters. See? They're white guys with guns who don't like Gov. Witless. OBVIOUSLY, they have to be Trump supporters right? Given they've already been spinning an epic lie about the riots, something like this is much less difficult to pull off. In fact this one will be easy, you have a compliant leftist FBI, who can control the narrative, which details are released and how they're interpreted, this will skew the whole investigation to support their bogus story.

We don't need a federalized police force. I have zero respect for the FBI: neither their integrity, nor the results they've gotten in stopping terrorist attacks (pathetic), nor their fairness in enforcing the law, nor their competence. They really provide zero value that I can see. All they end up doing is selectively investigating crimes that some elites decide are higher priority crimes than others, usually for political reasons that we disagree with (leftist reasons). In all cases those crimes can be investigated locally. In practice, they constantly end up over-indexing on 'racism' claims or anything involving alleged 'white supremacy' issues, like Wallace or Jessie Smollett. And of course, intimidating groups they should have left alone that weren't a danger to the public (Ruby Ridge, Waco).

In the future, plan on FBI becoming more sinister. Look for the left to expand the FBI and its powers, they will need the FBI as their 'guys with guns' to enforce their unconstitutional legislation and EO's over the objections of state/local police and local populations. It's already starting to happen, as members of the 2016 campaign, even loyal Americans who have served their country like Carter Page, can testify. The FBI has become the SS for the left, weaponized against all who oppose them. If they can instill enough fear into everyone with their intimidation tactics, they hope to be able to tame and disarm all of us without any pushback.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    So, if they reform and start waving a BLM flag, will all be forgiven?
    Or at least get their bail paid for...

As I posted in the other thread, I’d like to point out the study that shows that 99.9 percent of militias are not violent....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This was not "Conservatives" they are Anarchists.
    And for whomever might be reading this, I am not condoning any criminal activity, I am going to condemn all of it.
    Having said that,
    A) I haven't heard the Governor or for that matter Joe Biden condemning BLM or Antifa for violence and criminal activity.
    B) If I lose my entire business, watch my life's worth of work burned to the ground doesn't that rate a bit of action or at least empathy from my elected Officials?
    C) If then salt is added to that wound, by the people whole looted and burned my business to the ground, then first make only to then have all Charges dropped because the District Attorney does not want to prosecute these criminals?
    D) If I survive all of the above and then have to comply with burdensome and not science based State wide Covid-19 Laws, rules and regulations to get back on my feet again
    Was I harmed equally or if not equally, worse than Governor Whitmer?

Sorry, I wont accept this BS.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-09-20 at 16:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    I don't believe this anything to do with Trump supporters. The left has already demonstrated they will brazenly lie, with the help of their media enablers, about the perpetrators of the riots, looting, and arson (blaming on WS/Trump supporters). That is definitely one of the most absurd, demonstrably false, public lies I've ever seen them attempt. It's so brazen and obviously untrue, I can still hardly believe they tried. But if they're willing to go that far, they would definitely have no problem taking an actual (or bogus) 'plot' like this one, and trying to pin it on Trump supporters. See? They're white guys with guns who don't like Gov. Witless. OBVIOUSLY, they have to be Trump supporters right? Given they've already been spinning an epic lie about the riots, something like this is much less difficult to pull off. In fact this one will be easy, you have a compliant leftist FBI, who can control the narrative, which details are released and how they're interpreted, this will skew the whole investigation to support their bogus story.

We don't need a federalized police force. I have zero respect for the FBI: neither their integrity, nor the results they've gotten in stopping terrorist attacks (pathetic), nor their fairness in enforcing the law, nor their competence. They really provide zero value that I can see. All they end up doing is selectively investigating crimes that some elites decide are higher priority crimes than others, usually for political reasons that we disagree with (leftist reasons). In all cases those crimes can be investigated locally. In practice, they constantly end up over-indexing on 'racism' claims or anything involving alleged 'white supremacy' issues, like Wallace or Jessie Smollett. And of course, intimidating groups they should have left alone that weren't a danger to the public (Ruby Ridge, Waco).

In the future, plan on FBI becoming more sinister. Look for the left to expand the FBI and its powers, they will need the FBI as their 'guys with guns' to enforce their unconstitutional legislation and EO's over the objections of state/local police and local populations. It's already starting to happen, as members of the 2016 campaign, even loyal Americans who have served their country like Carter Page, can testify. The FBI has become the SS for the left, weaponized against all who oppose them. If they can instill enough fear into everyone with their intimidation tactics, they hope to be able to tame and disarm all of us without any pushback.
    FBI

KGB

Both have three letters. Coincidence? They are becoming the KGB of the Left in this country (or will be 100% at some point), make no doubt about it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    FBI

KGB

Both have three letters. Coincidence? They are becoming the KGB of the Left in this country (or will be 100% at some point), make no doubt about it.
    Surprised?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yeah, because if they are Trump supporters then everyone knows that Trump himself condones and even helped plan this whole escapade.
    That's the exact hope of the leftists
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Surprised?
    Yet they are ostensibly the "premier" law enforcement agency in this country. While their successes are dubious at best, their credibility is shit and (even worse) their intentions are sinister IMHO.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Surprised?

What is that? An inter-agency dance off?... lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing from the moment it was announced, but didn't want to be the first to say it.

Yes, this smells 100% like every other FBI "domestic terrorism" entrapment-and-framing job. Hey, do you remember the guys who were supposedly trying to blow up a bridge in Ohio, like 6-7 years ago?

And the timing of political cover for both Whitmer and Harris/Biden is fantastic. Both flailing around, suddenly this shows up.

As far as I've seen so far, the guys arrested are mostly guilty of being gullible loudmouths who were easy to frame.
    Like a lot of other exempted activities, entrapment should be a criminal offense for the perpetrators.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Surprised?

I cannot even come up with anything other than shaking my head in bewilderment.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast