Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for Dillon 550c upgrades

Feedback Score
    My buddy has the center of the tool head light and the only thing for me was that it always felt like it had a hotspot in the middle. Still worked great but i think that the ufo really evenly distributes the light well. Either way the best thing i have ever done with reloading besides buying a Dillon was adding light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Appreciate all the replies....I've successfully loaded my first 1k .45 ACP on the 550. It is crazy how fast and streamlined the progressive press is. A lot to watch, but once everything is dialed, it can produce, fast! Now my problem is going to be keeping it fed with components....bad time to be buying that stuff right now.

I'm definitely going to get the light....I see one called "Starlight" on ebay, is the UFO more desirable? Also going to pick up a super swage, I'm working up a drill/blaster load for the AR on my single stage. I'd like to get it going on the Dillon eventually.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Appreciate all the replies....I've successfully loaded my first 1k .45 ACP on the 550. It is crazy how fast and streamlined the progressive press is. A lot to watch, but once everything is dialed, it can produce, fast! Now my problem is going to be keeping it fed with components....bad time to be buying that stuff right now.

I'm definitely going to get the light....I see one called "Starlight" on ebay, is the UFO more desirable? Also going to pick up a super swage, I'm working up a drill/blaster load for the AR on my single stage. I'd like to get it going on the Dillon eventually.
    Only issue i see with the starlight from the pictures is that it attaches directly to the tool head which means that you would have to have one for each caliber but i really cant speak to the quality. The center light and the ufo can be used on different tool heads so for me those two would be the ones i would gravitate towards.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Only issue i see with the starlight from the pictures is that it attaches directly to the tool head which means that you would have to have one for each caliber but i really cant speak to the quality. The center light and the ufo can be used on different tool heads so for me those two would be the ones i would gravitate towards.

Yea that's the beauty of this light,,easy transferring from toolhead to toolhead. I do have other lights on in my reloading room but tried to zero in on how bright this particular light it,,,,works very nicely for me. https://uniquetek.com/product/T1669

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345