Thread: SureFire Duel Fuel Scoutlight Pro Tactical Light 1500 Lumen LED M640DF?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SureFire Duel Fuel Scoutlight Pro Tactical Light 1500 Lumen LED M640DF?

I bought one of these a a couple weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone else has? I think it's a brilliant solution and doesn't require a separate mount. I tightened mine down and it seemed rock solid.

Then I bought a Cloud Defense pressure switch mount and change the orientation. When I tightened the hinge mount again the light seemed to slip with some pressure. At this point I pulled the hinge pin/bolt, put some blue loctite on the threads, and tightened it down with a T handle...tight.

I came back later and everything was tight. I don't think it was because of the loctite however, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Anyway, I'm not going to question it unless it gets loose.

I love the light, 1500 lumens with 18650 battery and I didn't have to buy a mount. Dual fuel so I can use 123 bats too. Comes with a charging solution, but I already have about 15 18650 batteries anyway.

And I really like the Cloud Defense pressure pad mount, its the best thing since good Tequila. So I just ordered another. I like my weapon lights to be momentary switched. I keep a small EDC with me too.

Anybody else have good or bad experiences with this light? Excuse the dog toy.

Cropped SUREFIRE.jpg
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 10-14-20 at 19:00.