Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SureFire Duel Fuel Scoutlight Pro Tactical Light 1500 Lumen LED M640DF?

Feedback Score
    Just bought a M640DF after researching lights for a while, appreciate the info in this thread.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I just ordered one of these lights too. Folks that have been using these.... are you still happy with the M640DF?

This is my first SF light. The mounting system sealed the deal for me.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by machman72 View Post
    I just ordered one of these lights too. Folks that have been using these.... are you still happy with the M640DF?

This is my first SF light. The mounting system sealed the deal for me.
    I have been happy with mine so far. More flexibility on mounting it and no extra mount to mess with. I especially like how tight it lets me tuck the light into the gun.

My only concern is loosening over time. I with they had milled some teeth into the engagement surfaces.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I have been happy with mine so far. More flexibility on mounting it and no extra mount to mess with. I especially like how tight it lets me tuck the light into the gun.

My only concern is loosening over time. I with they had milled some teeth into the engagement surfaces.
    Glad to hear that. Thank you for the response. Mine comes in my Tuesday of next week. With the time change, it will be easy to test it out once it comes in. I'm expecting it to blow away the Protac 1L set ups I have now.... which I've been happy with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12