Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inforce Gen 3

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

inforce Gen 3

Much much much improved! For the money these are a great option now in terms of light output! https://inforcelights.com/collection...48005662900455

Will do a comparison to modlite, surefire turbo and rein 3.0 this week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    Much much much improved! For the money these are a great option now in terms of light output! https://inforcelights.com/collection...48005662900455

Will do a comparison to modlite, surefire turbo and rein 3.0 this week.
    I have the 800l G2 and I always liked the design of the light, but that infernal screw does like to wiggle itself loose and makes me borderline OCD about always checking how tight to the rail it is
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A real Streamlight TLR-1HL competitor now?

I am surprised there is not a rechargeable option.
    Last edited by Disciple; 11-10-23 at 14:04.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Werks holsters on YouTube does in depth testing of lights and the Inforce lights have never met their output claims.

I’ll be curious if these are any better. I do really like the form factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My Gen2 WMLx's have been solid. I have found that slight overtightening of the screw via a multitool (about 1/16th of a turn after max finger-tight) fixed the backing off issue completely on all my lights.

I have since moved to a Rein 3.0 Micro and Cloud OWL 50k. Inforce wasn't in the same zipcode in terms of output, throw, or runtime....but those are much more $$$ than the InForce.

Excited to see what the gen3 is capable of!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Harder to get good footage at night than I thought, still working on it! I would put the inforce Gen3 neck-in-neck with the last gen Surefire 640 Dual Fuel using 18650 battery. Will try to get them all of the guns this weekend and line up a comparison. The new surefire Turbo/Modlite/Rein3 are a whole other standard of output but for the money--I will be picking up a few more of these Gen3 inforce.

Another note, with the amazeballs super high candela blind your neighborhood lights.... Reticle wash out it real.. I mean--real bad. I had to ditch green and amber illumination on everything running these new lights, red is now mandatory. Surefire turbo will even wash out Vortex Gen3 1-10 on max setting!!! (RMR still usable above it) Also, in a confined space they are so damn bright you can blind yourself if not being careful. Will show what the inside of a small shed looks like for a good example of this. Have to watch for reflections. We might be in the territory now where it could be "too bright".

OKW vs the PLHv2 is another comparison I want to mix in. OKW is meh for indoors but holy crap does it work in the open! Also, OKW does not cause much of a suppressor shadow but also is not flooding the room in the way you would most likely want it too for room clearing. I don't have a HOG yet for comparison. If you need to ID a target at night at 100 yards, OKW FTW and it's not even close.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Would the Gen 3 be a good option for HD carbine? I have the Gen 2 that I was going to move to another rifle if the Gen 3 is gtg. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    I don't have a HOG yet for comparison. If you need to ID a target at night at 100 yards, OKW FTW and it's not even close.
    FYI, the HOG is available with OKW and PLHv2 emitters.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Gen3 inforce good to go on everything IMO. Super lightweight, very bright, make sure you pay attention to if its IR model—it is noticeably less bright.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I still need to get outside at night for comparison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast