Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Yes. I've been building surefire since 2008. Super common, even back then.
    Thanks WS. I've been in contact with Gene Malkoff about a WML for a couple SBR's. He made a recommendation. I think I may go in that direction. A couple of months ago I had a chance to buy a couple Malkoff heads and a Surefire body but snoozed on it. Haven't seen another good deal post up on the E&E since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Benelli M4 light mount from Impact Weapons Components
    http://www.impactweaponscomponents.c...4-mount-scout/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Thanks WS. I've been in contact with Gene Malkoff about a WML for a couple SBR's. He made a recommendation. I think I may go in that direction. A couple of months ago I had a chance to buy a couple Malkoff heads and a Surefire body but snoozed on it. Haven't seen another good deal post up on the E&E since.

Mr. Malkoff and his wife are some of the best human beings you will find in the industry, but having said that, and having owned hand-made modules from him almost a decade ago, I went with Surefire. I honestly feel that the Surefire product better met my needs of throw + spill in a light, reliable package. YMMV, and Gene makes great stuff.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Something new from Arisaka www.arisakadefense.com ... I've been running the Viking Tactics http://www.vikingtactics.com VTAC TRX and Alpha handguards since 2009. Solid, simplistic, sturdy design, it's only downfall has been the ability to mount the light on the handguard (not forward of the handguard). Arisaka Defense recently released their "Inline Scout Mount" for the Surefire Scout lights for the Troy Industries handguards (round holes) and the VTAC Alpha handguards (oblong holes): http://arisakadefense.com/collection...roy-vtac-alpha The Inline Scout Mount officers 3 different positions to attach the Surefire Scout Light to the mount it's self to accommodate shooter's preference for position of the light and interface with the wide selection of front back up iron sights or other accessories.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC03 View Post
    Something new from Arisaka www.arisakadefense.com ... I've been running the Viking Tactics http://www.vikingtactics.com VTAC TRX and Alpha handguards since 2009. Solid, simplistic, sturdy design, it's only downfall has been the ability to mount the light on the handguard (not forward of the handguard). Arisaka Defense recently released their "Inline Scout Mount" for the Surefire Scout lights for the Troy Industries handguards (round holes) and the VTAC Alpha handguards (oblong holes): http://arisakadefense.com/collection...roy-vtac-alpha The Inline Scout Mount officers 3 different positions to attach the Surefire Scout Light to the mount it's self to accommodate shooter's preference for position of the light and interface with the wide selection of front back up iron sights or other accessories.
    WOW, that is a nice setup.

Surefire M600 IntelliBeam is a big bitch. Arisaka M-LOK Inline Scout Mount.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Contax, I dig it.
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 01-06-17 at 07:32.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    WOW, that is a nice setup.

Surefire M600 IntelliBeam is a big bitch. Arisaka M-LOK Inline Scout Mount.
    That is a super nice setup. It's all dun growed up...
    Speaking of jelly....

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC03 View Post

Nicely done USMC, nicely done.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast