Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Contax, I dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    That is a super nice setup. It's all dun growed up...
    Speaking of jelly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks doodz, I'll report this here as well:

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post

That's just a nice looking weapon. How'd it go with the ATPIAL??

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The one thing I wish knights would do is make the 16" guns available with the 13" URX4 instead of the 15.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Nice stick. I have the same optic setup on a knights 14.5 also. What kind of NV do you use? 7s 14,s?

From running 10s of thousands of rounds through MAMS, I can tell you, you are going to want a can, or move that light head in a different spot. On a few rifles I have to run more lube on my light lens then anything else.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 01-08-17 at 11:53.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    That's just a nice looking weapon. How'd it go with the ATPIAL??

I just did a quick zero with it during the class. Didn't use it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    The one thing I wish knights would do is make the 16" guns available with the 13" URX4 instead of the 15.
    I agree, I have about 1.5" of extra rail space I don't utilize. I even moved the Scout to one positionback to avoid the carbon blast from the MAMS. I sort of wished I waited a little longer to buy the 14.5" rifle instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Nice stick. I have the same optic setup on a knights 14.5 also. What kind of NV do you use? 7s 14,s?

From running 10s of thousands of rounds through MAMS, I can tell you, you are going to want a can, or move that light head in a different spot. On a few rifles I have to run more lube on my light lens then anything else.
    Yeah, I learned after the first day of the class. I thought my batteries were dead when I activated the light but it was the lens CAKED with carbon. No NFA items in my state.

Back at the hotel room after the first day:

I don't run any NOD's yet, PVS-14 is on my shopping list when I gather up the funds for a used unit. Right now the ATPIAL is just on there for cool factor.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Awesome! When you get into the NV game you will be set. Quality all around. Good looking rifle.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Weaponlight mount pic thread?

I I sort of wished I waited a little longer to buy the 14.5" rifle instead.
    It may not be the popular route, but had I built a 14.5 first, I would have never built a 16". I would have my 18", but not a 16.

Yeah, I learned after the first day of the class. I thought my batteries were dead when I activated the light but it was the lens CAKED with carbon. No NFA items in my state.
    Back at the hotel room after the first day:
    Cleaning ladies are loving you aren't they brother? LOL gir that dirty gun offen them sheets son!!! LOL ;-)

I don't run any NOD's yet, PVS-14 is on my shopping list when I gather up the funds for a used unit. Right now the ATPIAL is just on there for cool factor.[/QUOTE]

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 01-14-17 at 10:32.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Weaponlight mount pic thread?

Deleted
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 01-14-17 at 10:29. Reason: Issue corrected
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    JW

I see there isn't much room between the flashlight head and the base of the front sight. I know the KAC folding BUIS are low profile and have a smaller footprint than other sights. I am wondering if my front Troy sight has too large of a base.

Does anyone run this exact setup with. Troy folding sight?

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast