Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Hunter/Joe Biden and the New York Post.

Feedback Score
    Hunter Biden's toolbox consists of two items.His father's political position and his skill with a crack pipe. He has no other marketable talents. None.

I wonder which of these qualities got him all those sweetheart deals?

That being said, I would take overwhelming and far more damning evidence to make a difference. The media and many on the left actively support and encourage corruption if it helps to strengthen their control. They have been cheering for rioters, arsonists, and murderers. Who cares about a little corruption.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    As much as I loathe Biden and his bastard of a son. Let’s not get TOO high on our horses about the kids....

I firmly believe if it weren’t for these two pieces of human shit that we would have a lot more to show for ourselves by now.
    You have a point there. She must be a daddy's girl 'cause she appears to have more sway than DJTJ or the other brother. Her and her husband are lefty fvckwads.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tony Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden operatives begging him to stay quiet on Tucker Carlson tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...50294411067394
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Tony Bobulinski will play recordings of Biden operatives begging him to stay quiet on Tucker Carlson tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...50294411067394
    If he doesn't have an "accident" by then......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Yes but that's a huge risk to leave at a repair shop. Aside from getting lost/stolen/misplaced it could easily be erased and sold or just sold or thrown in trash. Hell, I used to use them for targets. A laptop hard drive will stop a 130gr 38spl at 25 yards, but is useless against a 8mm mauser at 100 yards!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I never knew that you could get ballistic ratings for hard drives....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump...45293745197056

When a sitting Pres talks like this, it is time to take notice.

If you didn’t catch Tucker tonight it’s worth the ads on YouTube.

ETA,

Some believe nothing will happen while others say this is only the beginning.

Folks this is the test this country and people were going to have to pass one day when that Declaration was signed in Philadelphia. This is the fork in the road. I just hope we go the right way. There is no coming back.
    Last edited by eightmillimeter; 10-28-20 at 00:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump...45293745197056

When a sitting Pres talks like this, it is time to take notice.

If you didn’t catch Tucker tonight it’s worth the ads on YouTube.

ETA,

Some believe nothing will happen while others say this is only the beginning.

Folks this is the test this country and people were going to have to pass one day when that Declaration was signed in Philadelphia. This is the fork in the road. I just hope we go the right way. There is no coming back.
    To roughly half this country NONE of this Bobulinski stuff will matter one freaking bit.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    To roughly half this country NONE of this Bobulinski stuff will matter one freaking bit.
    You're right, and it may not change the course of the election.

But Bobulinski tendered all his information to the FBI and whoever else, plus the current (until January) President is talking about the story. If this all goes away quietly, regardless of who is in the oval office in January, that's all she wrote for this once great republic.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No one cares. It doesn't matter. It's only on Fox. For it to matter it would need to be constantly on all news networks including all social media. Kinda like Russian collision. Besides it doesn't matter because Trump! Did anyone see the new Lincoln Project commercial? We have to defeat Trump otherwise he'll win THIRD term. Assume for a second that that's possible. That would mean he was voted in but they make voting sound like it's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    You're right, and it may not change the course of the election.

But Bobulinski tendered all his information to the FBI and whoever else, plus the current (until January) President is talking about the story. If this all goes away quietly, regardless of who is in the oval office in January, that's all she wrote for this once great republic.
    I doubt this is "all she wrote". How much you want to bet this isn't the first time, it's only the first time we're hearing about it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast