Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter/Joe Biden and the New York Post.

Feedback Score
    Giuliani reminds me of the project veritas. Lots of promises really interesting theories, but when it comes down to it usually a whole lot of nothing. Throw zero hedge in the box too.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Give Giuliani's video a watch, and decide for yourself. He explains it all. It's deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuSpHJNPe0

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Interesting analysis by Jonathan Turley. His "barks" are in reference to a Sherlock Holmes story he uses as an analogy.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunt...onathan-turley

The convergence of law and politics is a common occurrence in Washington. While law is used to ascertain truth, politics is often used to obscure it.

That is why the truth is rarely evident in looking at a scandal straight on. Rather it requires peripheral vision or analysis – often what is not evident is what is most enlightening.

There is always something a tad curious of Washington legal scandals in what has not occurred. That is why the latest Hunter Biden scandal is so curious.

When the story broke in the New York Post, the Biden campaign was faced with thousands of emails that purportedly showed clear support for allegations that Hunter Biden was given millions as part of an influence-peddling scheme related to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.

Bark 1: This was not Hunter Biden’s computer

The most obvious response would be that this is not the computer of Hunter Biden. After all, the computer store owner John Paul Mac Isaac who is legally blind said that he could not recognize the person who dropped off the laptop.

The response on ownership has been crickets for days.

Bark 2: These were not Hunter Biden’s photos or emails

Even if the campaign cannot deny that the computer was Hunter Biden’s, it could deny that these incriminating pictures and emails were his.

Again, crickets.

Note that if these are fabricated emails or pictures, this would be a serious federal crime and the basis for legal action.

Bark 3: This is defamation

Perhaps this bark is the most telling. If these emails or pictures are fabricated, it is a clear case of defamation and other tort actions.

It would seem that one of the hundreds of lawyers currently lined up by the Biden campaign would fire off an "intent to sue" letter.

Truth is a defense to defamation, so the letter might start with the earlier bark and deny that this was Hunter Biden’s computer and these were Hunter Biden’s file.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm utterly shocked someone from CBS actually had the balls to ask Biden.

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/stat...75294194085888

"I have no response, it's a smear campaign."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

Of course. Jr was there building orphanages, saving puppies and cleaning up the Chernobyl exclusion zone. All from his own pocket and the goodness of his heart! Trump campaign just made the whole thing up..... with Russia's help of course

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 10-16-20 at 21:02.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    RICO for Biden...boom.

Federal Crimes Uncovered In Biden Hard Drive Rudy Giuliani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiASuRjsOik
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    At some point even the most fanatical LibTard Dim has to ask themselves; “Do I really want this guy having our Nuclear Codes??”
    Death in 30 minutes for millions.......sure why not? It would solve a lot of problems. Especially those Trump problems.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

Balls or not, Biden should answer immediately for his own validation and, of course, survival in politics.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "Corn pop was a bad dude."
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    Give Giuliani's video a watch, and decide for yourself. He explains it all. It's deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuSpHJNPe0
    No one hands over millions and millions of dollars to a failed former Attorney and current crackhead because they need a crackhead former Attorney. James, Joe, Hunter and Beau were all in on some shady dealings.
    So Russian, Chinese, Iraqi and Ukrainian money all went in to the Biden account and we've known parts of this for at least a year, but now, we will do something about it. Two weeks before the election it's entirety is exposed.
    The Democrats can't clean this up in time. Joe Biden is exposed as a liar and perhaps a criminal.

Oh, and Hunter? Someone is going to want their money back or a pound of flesh.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast