Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter/Joe Biden and the New York Post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I'd like to say this will go somewhere but probably won't. Punch Drunk Joe cannot muster a dozen supporters at a ralley, thinks he is running for the Senate, tells the world that black folks aren't black unless they vote for him and yet every poll out there shows him significantly ahead. I know we all pshaw the polls as they are easily skewed but can they all be wrong? I really hope so.
    Inflated polls can provide cover for massive voter fraud, unlike we have never seen. Biden wins and the polls predicted it.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Twitter and Facebook are loosing their minds over this, locking everyone’s accounts who tries to post it, including the WH press secretary
    I tried sending it out because I didn't believe it.

It won't go through on Twitter.

So, I just posted the Russia Today story with the link to the Hunter Biden emails instead. Went through like a champ. Let's see how long until I'm put on a Twitter timeout.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tucker Carlson is eating this up like pie ala mode.
    As soon as this hits, I will post it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Lot of people talking about this on social media. Lot of people (all sides) aren't happy about it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I really hope this burns Biden, but the media will try and bury it
    Facebook tried "slowing down" the spread while it's "third party fact checkers" took a look at the Post story. They are getting beat up.

Twitter pulled a serious dumb by not only blocking the story, but they are handing out suspensions for sending it through. Including James Woods (very active on Twitter with a huge following), NY Post reporters accounts, temporarily blocked the NY Post main account as well as Kayleigh Mcenany's personal account. I mean, when you suspend the White House Press Secretary's personal Twitter account, you know shit's about to go down.

Because now, you've got Congressmen and Senators talking about election interference vis a vis Twitter and Facebook.

They've screwed themselves by allowing leftists to censor and block conservatives. Now, it's going to bite them in the ass.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Facebook tried "slowing down" the spread while it's "third party fact checkers" took a look at the Post story. They are getting beat up.

Twitter pulled a serious dumb by not only blocking the story, but they are handing out suspensions for sending it through. Including James Woods (very active on Twitter with a huge following), NY Post reporters accounts, temporarily blocked the NY Post main account as well as Kayleigh Mcenany's personal account. I mean, when you suspend the White House Press Secretary's personal Twitter account, you know shit's about to go down.

Because now, you've got Congressmen and Senators talking about election interference vis a vis Twitter and Facebook.

They've screwed themselves by allowing leftists to censor and block conservatives. Now, it's going to bite them in the ass.
    We can only be so lucky.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Given that the original source for all of this is a computer that was left in a computer repair shop that was then reported by the shop to the FBI, everyone should be real cautious with this smoking gun.

It could easily be a plant. If everyone jumps on it and it's later proven to be fake info, all who jumped on that boat will sink with that boat.
    The fact that it is actively being suppressed by FB and Twitter speaks volumes. They would love to slam this as a hoax and deep six the bandwagon, but if it spreads, as the left hopes it doesn’t, it will damage. Better to try and snuff out the story entirely.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I didn't read all the posts so apologies if it was already posted but I'm being told Twitter is wiping all links to this story

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Inflated polls can provide cover for massive voter fraud, unlike we have never seen. Biden wins and the polls predicted it.
    EXACTLY!!!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://www.rt.com/usa/503542-dorsey...on-censorship/

"Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey has blamed “bad communication” and a “lack of context” in response to public outcry over his platform’s censorship of a New York Post story on alleged backroom dealings of the Biden family.

“Our communication around our actions on the [New York Post] article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable,” Dorsey tweeted on Wednesday, hours after Twitter began blacklisting the story"

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast