Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Quietbore Announced today they will be selling kits only with an approved Form 1.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,321
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Quietbore Announced today they will be selling kits only with an approved Form 1.

    They have redesignated the solvent trap kits to Form 1 suppressor kits and will only ship with an approved form 1.


    https://www.quietbore.com/2020/10/14...eid=3a2cc110e3
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 10-14-20 at 18:25.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    584
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They may as well drill the can for you then.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DEEP SOUTH
    Posts
    905
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    They may as well drill the can for you then.
    Yep.
    Are there any other options for F1 can kits?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,321
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Yep.
    Are there any other options for F1 can kits?
    JK Armaments, Diversified Machine, and Form1builder.com. I think there are a few others as well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,158
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Curious if anyone has tried one of these, don't know I'd use it on a 'serious use' pistol/rifle, but interested in maybe trying it for my 22/45 and 10/22's. They seem to get great user reviews (the ones they allow to display on the site :-)). Basically $180 for titanium version, your $200 ATF tax, drill a hole with the supplied jig, you're in bidness.

    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

    Any hearsay or direct feedback on these?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Space Coast FL
    Posts
    38
    Feedback Score
    0
    Why bother

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,158
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    Why bother
    Because I want to.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    584
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Curious if anyone has tried one of these, don't know I'd use it on a 'serious use' pistol/rifle, but interested in maybe trying it for my 22/45 and 10/22's. They seem to get great user reviews (the ones they allow to display on the site :-)). Basically $180 for titanium version, your $200 ATF tax, drill a hole with the supplied jig, you're in bidness.

    https://www.quietbore.com/product/22lr-form1-kit/

    Any hearsay or direct feedback on these?
    I'm pretty sure the jig is separate. I see nowhere that it's supplied with the kit.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,158
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ETA: Useful review from actual shooters who've used it, at the Hide. Sounds like an excellent suppressor for .22, and a discount for Hide members.
    Last edited by maximus83; 10-17-20 at 19:19.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •