Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Halloween Movies?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

What are your favorite Halloween Movies?

Typically, I'll prefer heavy psychological thrillers over the slasher horror type but everything is fair game.

What are your favorite scary movies?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I like the supernatural/demonic horror movies that keep you in constant anxiety. The Conjuring was really good, as was Insidious (although the demon that looked like Darth Maul was laughable). The Exorcism of Emily Rose was pretty scary too.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For Halloween, I love the classics. Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolfman, etc...I also play a lot of the great ones from the 70’s & 80’s “Halloween, The Friday the 13th’s, Carrie, The Shining, and Cujo etc. I do like real scary and suspenseful movies, but for Halloween I just want to feel like a kid watching Saturday monster matinees and going to hayrides and haunted houses.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, cartoon edition with Bing Crosby narrating.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Of course the original "Halloween" in 1978 by John Carpenter. Speaking of John Carpenter, his 1998 flick "Vampires" was filmed here in New Mexico. I know people who were crew on that film.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Of course the original "Halloween" in 1978 by John Carpenter. Speaking of John Carpenter, his 1998 flick "Vampires" was filmed here in New Mexico. I know people who were crew on that film.
    The original “Halloween” is far and away my favorite scary movie. I enjoyed the Rob Zombie remake as well. The original “Dawn of the Dead” is also at the top of my list.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Haunting

The only movie to ever give me goosebumps
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The Crazies (the remake, with Timothy Olyphant)
    The Thing (the remake with Kurt Russell)
    Forty Days of Night

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    The original “Halloween” is far and away my favorite scary movie. I enjoyed the Rob Zombie remake as well. The original “Dawn of the Dead” is also at the top of my list.
    Two of my favorites, I was impressed with RZ version and was real happy he didn't destroy it, the back story was cool. I just watch "Dawn of the Dead" a couple days ago. The old original "Night of the Living Dead" terrified the holy shit out of me when I was a kid.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    For Halloween, I love the classics. Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolfman, etc...I also play a lot of the great ones from the 70’s & 80’s “Halloween, The Friday the 13th’s, Carrie, The Shining, and Cujo etc. I do like real scary and suspenseful movies, but for Halloween I just want to feel like a kid watching Saturday monster matinees and going to hayrides and haunted houses.
    I'm with you on the old classics, too. Another fun one is "Silver Bullet".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast