Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are you guys finding parts for AR builds?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know guys who hold onto parts just so they can sell them off and recoup parts when things get tight.
    I'm jealous of those guys. Every panic, I think.... surely these morons have learned NOW that panics are silly nonsense.... but then here we go again.

I wish I had a pallet of 9mm ball in my garage.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I have pretty much enough parts to build a complete rifle. Or so I thought. I needed a disconnector to finish my hunting carbine. Guess that is one part I forgot to keep on hand. Windham weaponry had one and it was delivered in one day. Can not beat that service.

Feedback Score
    JoeBob's, Aimsurplus, Aeroprecision. Honestly, parts and lower parts kits are not that hard to come by. And at approx. $30-40 for a lower parts kit (minus trigger and pistol grip) a prudent person would be wise to have 1-2 in reserve.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I’ve been sourcing parts from the same places: Brownell’s, Midway USA, Operation Parts, DSG Arms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    My weapon storage area has a dedicated parts section, I also have multiples that are built and torn down as needed to make new configurations.

Build as needed, and restock when prices are low and sales are good. If you wait until crisis time, you can always expect to pay more (or at least more than usual).
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123