Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good shoot?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Is this a good shoot?

This Breitbart story is a bit short on info, but this sounds like a very very shaky call on the part of the authorities.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...gunshot-wound/

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Edit - I didn't even read the URL in the link. Just not enough information to evaluate the shooting.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-17-20 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not sure what was left out, but it sounds like a strong-arm-robbery attempt to me. The fact the suspect laid-in-wait for the victim boosts the victims case as well.

Feedback Score
    That’s way too brief of an article to explain a shooting and let anyone form an opinion.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    The media is famously anti gun. They may well be leaving out important information.
    Don't think Breitbart is anti-gun. They actually have very positive articles about guns and their use and even articles on the hardware itself.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's what I mean...was it some sort of robbery or was it some dude with a grudge that wanted to punch some guy he had run in with or something else?

The story just tells us that the guy took a swing and the other guy shot him. How was this different than the Colorado shoot. That guy is looking at 2nd murder, this guy got totally cut loose.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 10-17-20 at 19:53.

Feedback Score
    YES it was a good shot
    The fact the legal authorities said so (not me I am just a forum folk) ! I have to ask why ask forum folks authorities “I have spoken”

Also in the article the guy was waiting for him and then exited the car and approached him ? Most likely he was going to ask him to buy some Girl Scout cookies since the dude just came from the ATM and the dead perp knew the guy could not say sorry no cash ! And have to buy his thin mints
    Yeah that sounds like a good story to try to blame the shooter for protecting himself

From the article
    Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Kevin Bobo said that the sheriff’s office conferred with the solicitor’s office and determined the concealed permit holder’s actions resulted in a “justifiable homicide.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    A large part of what constitutes a good shoot is often geographical.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    A large part of what constitutes a good shoot is often geographical.
    That's another variable that crossed my mind. Watch how, why, and who you shoot in Colorado, and not so much in So. Carolina.

Feedback Score
    I would have shot his ass too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast