Thread: Franchi Momentum

Feedback Score

Franchi Momentum

Came across this rifle during an internet search. Never knew Franchi made rifles (apparently this is their first?). It's been on the US market a couple years now, but seems to be well below the radar so I'm not sure if it's been a sales success or a flop so far. Anyone familiar?

https://www.franchiusa.com/momentum

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Looks like a decent rifle, no mention of price. Franchi is the bargain deal for Benelli shotguns so I would expect a fair price.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Online they're around $549. The package (with mounted scope) is in the $620 range. It's a Burris scope, which makes sense since I think both Franchi and Burris are owned by Beretta.

Feedback Score
    No, I haven't come across this. I read the review, they say it seems to be normal. Although normal is a relative concept. Compared to what is normal? This is what I would like to understand. If it's normal compared to top rifles, good. If compared to the bad ones, it is better not to take.

Feedback Score

Franchi Momentum

That’s a smart looking rifle

Have a Franchi Affinity, and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’m eying a varmint elite right now in.223. Looking for some feedback but so far I really like what little bit of information out. Price is increasing like everything else right now… Waiting on a PM from a member on here and I’ll order the rifle.