Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense Lite Rail 12.0 Value

Feedback Score

Daniel Defense Lite Rail 12.0 Value

I ended up switching rails a few times on my BCM upper that I've had forever. Sold off my Bushy Hbar and found the original quad rail that came on the BCM hiding in the back of the safe behind some soft rifle cases.

Since I'm clearing out my collection of "shit I don't even shoot" I thought I'd try to determine a value for it. Google just brings up either "licensed airsoft" rails or "this item has been discontinued". Looking for a shove in the right direction to look or a ball park value range.

Potato Pictures
    unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm still running one of those. You could ask 250-300 I'd guess. I don't see it bringing RIS money, but it's still a good rail.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Thanks I was seeing new they were $350 to $375 on sites that still had a price listed. Supposed to coming "back into style" but I have small hands so I don't get as good a grip on it as I do a slimmer rail.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Thanks I was seeing new they were $350 to $375 on sites that still had a price listed. Supposed to coming "back into style" but I have small hands so I don't get as good a grip on it as I do a slimmer rail.
    If a site has them still listed, they are probably fakes or actually out of stock. They haven't been made in quite a few years AFAIK.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Try putting it up on Tacswap.com…it’s only $10 to join. I guarantee that would move pretty quickly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If a site has them still listed, they are probably fakes or actually out of stock. They haven't been made in quite a few years AFAIK.
    I got mine in 2012-13-14 Long time ago!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Put it on ebay and see what it gets bid up to. I sold some lite rails a few years ago and did better than I expected.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBond View Post
    Put it on ebay and see what it gets bid up to. I sold some lite rails a few years ago and did better than I expected.
    Yeah. There's probably some guys out there who must have it. If it were a rail used by mil at any point, you'd get a fortune for it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yeah. There's probably some guys out there who must have it. If it were a rail used by mil at any point, you'd get a fortune for it.
    It is the forerunner of the RIS II rail.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder if the FSPM version is worth more or less. I got mine in 2008.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast