Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: What AR do you gravitate to?

Feedback Score
    Sons of Liberty Swamp Fox 🦊, absolutely love that little rifle…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    SoLGW & Sionics for complete rifles. I also like BA Hanson barrels & am partial to Centurion rails. 12.5 with full length can or 16" mid.

light, stumpy VFG, Prism optic or LPVO with offset RDS. Lately though I have had a hankering for a FSP upper like the old days, I think its bc Ive been considering taking another class at CSAT and Howe loves the irons.
    I really like my sionics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I like my Omega 9.0 but yeah it sure is a lot taller I-beam than my RIS II and QRF.
    I tried to fatten the sides with thick rail covers but I couldn't get happy with it. The idea is solid, but the profile wasn't for me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I gravitate to my DD V7 or BCM 14.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    I tend to find myself always grabbing my BCM Recce-14 that I swapped the barrel to a Criterion Core 14.5 midlength. Its topped with Primary Arms PLX-C 1-8 and a Holosun 509T at 12 o'clock and Inforce WML Gen 2 (with the IR/White light flip switch). The 1-8 is for day time, the 12 o'clock 509T is passive aiming. Its light weight and out here in rural northeast Indiana, will get me 0-500.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    No pics of mine.... but its about even between an old mk18 mod 0 (ish) pistol with a sog dot and my m4a1 with irons. Both simple with lights and no for grip. I'm big on KISS. Number 3 is M16A4 clone thats solidly accurate and may or may not have Trijacon that was found on pon near ft lee.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wouldn't put Centurion in the I-beam category, but the profile isn't my favorite. The DD Omega was the worst Ibeam.
    Fair enough. The DD rails do seem to have a much taller profile than the Centurion. I don't think I would like that either.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122