Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What AR do you gravitate to?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    True mastery, wtf. A person with any moment knows he’s never a master but always a student of his chosen subject. Once you stop learning you atrophy. But I’ve seen your other posts, you seem to think you’re some top notch super secret squirrel.
    I read his text and thought, “boy I’m screwed. I have no IBA, no night vision, no night sight, no suppressor, and no subsonic ammo - looks like I’m gonna’ get eaten pretty quick.”
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    I always liked the Colt 6520 the best. It’s lightweight and I like iron sights.

Feedback Score

What AR do you gravitate to?

Mine is a simple Colt 6921 complete upper on a Spikes lower with an SSA, Steiner P4xi on top. Other than a NIB 6920 I have it is the simplest one I have, but I always grab it. It fits me.
    Last edited by teksid; 12-12-20 at 23:10.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Nice crusader.

Feedback Score
    Like most I own multiple AR’s but the one I grab the most to shoot is my BCM 12.5” Kino SBR with MRO and Dead Air Nomad. My second favorite would be my 10.5” MK18 mod 0 clone with ironsights.

Last edited by Mac Attack; 12-14-20 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Attack View Post
    Like most I own multiple AR’s but the one I grab the most to shoot is my BCM Kino SBR with MRO and Dead Air Nomad. My second favorite would be my MK18 mod 0 clone with ironsights.
    Picture needed... Mostly because I run the same thing and have been looking at a Nomad.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    I always go back to the 6920.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For what I now own I generally shoot my 11.5" build. It's a Mega forged set that I sbr'd/Form 1. I used to shoot my MK18 primarily, but after building the 11.5 that's what I gravitate to but I also have an 8" pistol that I'm shooting since it's a new build. I have a DD V5 and MK18 that haven't seen the light of day in over a year, well the V5 for sure. I'm in the process of building a 14.5" (Pinned and welded) since I don't have one. Normally I shoot within 200 yards so SBR's suit me just fine.

Currently if I were to purchase a factory rifle I would want a Colt. I'm a little upset with myself for not picking one up when I started buying AR's about 10 years ago.

I gravitate to MEGA ARMS for receiver sets so I'm always on the lookout for ZEV to do a run of MEGA sets, forged or Billet, they're awesome.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    DD Mk18 upper on a BCM lower. Dual stamped with a suppressor. Probably my highest round count, though it's a bit chunky. Only been to 1 class, but found that I need to clean it more.... so that's good to learn.

No true #2, but I have 2 that kind of run neck and neck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 07AMF View Post
    I always liked the Colt 6520 the best. It’s lightweight and I like iron sights.
    +1. Everything you need, nothing you don’t.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast