PSA No-Logo C-158 BCG
    PSA EPT***
    MagPul MOE Handguards
    MagPul MOE VFG
    Milsurp A1 - yes, A1 stock
    SOB B-Sling
    SIG Ambi Mag Release
    Generic Ambi Safety
    BOTACH/KZ Sight Tower Combo Mount https://botach.com/kz-ar15-m4-sight-tower-combo-mounts/ (linked because I think it's the shitz)
    OLight Valkyrie WML

I've mentioned this before in threads, I built this to troll Eurodriver when he was going on about driving over his 6920, hence the PSA parts. When I took it to the range to function test and zero, I liked the way it shot so much that I decided it was not going to be subjected to the run over on a sandy road torture test. Once I decide it was a keeper I added the light mount, SIG ambi release, swapped the PSA EPT (which was nice enough) for an MBT 2 and put on the A1 stock, which I got from Numrich.

I modded the carry handle for a 100 yard zero using the RIBZ method( https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...061#post798061 ) and put in a round 'match' front sight post.

Fun rifle to shoot, I swap between the Romeo and the Carry Handle, with no big zero shifts, but I do generally re-zero @ 100.

In today's world, I shoot my .22 AR's a bunch more - because I don't want to dip below my reserve point of .223.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I like to keep it simple with 14.5

Keep the rail slim and light weight.

LPVO if not dedicated night rifle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My LMT MRP rifle length, w/ Mars .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have two, they are different enough there is not an overlap.

1) Colt SBR with 11.5" HRT barrel, Eotech, PEQ-15, and Sure RC2. This is my nightfighter CQB set up.

2) Mostly Rainier arms build (mega receivers and some german blank barrel) 16" Recce, Nightforce 2.5-10. I also put my Sure fire RC2 on it sometimes.

I grab one to shoot at distance and the other for blasting up close and in the dark with NODS. I could be very happy with just these two ARs, likely I have 20+ others, IDK I lost count.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Recce variants. The KAC LPR is probably king in this regard.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have several PWS AR’s; rifles and pistols. Just love them.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    16 inch Daniel Defense lightweight carbine with a Cent Arms ext rail or my Henderson Defense M4 with Troy rail down at my parents house it has my old 2004 CompM2 on it. My DD has a Aimpoint compm4, peq15, and a TLR-1 Vir light because I had it. I have a BE Myers flashhider for my sico specwar K. That is my go to AR.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Colt LE pencil barrel A2 with an Omega rail, Surefire Dual Fuel light, and aluminum Redi-Mag. Added a Geissele maritime catch, CH, and trigger to complete it. Just has a very comfortable old/new school feel. Runs like a top.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    Colt LE pencil barrel A2 with an Omega rail, Surefire Dual Fuel light, and aluminum Redi-Mag. Added a Geissele maritime catch, CH, and trigger to complete it. Just has a very comfortable old/new school feel. Runs like a top.
    I've been favoring my Colt pencil barrel too, lately. Something liberating about the lack of crap on it.
    http://parrotheadjeff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Shooter-Jack-rkba.gif

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My m&p 15-22 has an leopold lco on it and a integral suppressor. Needs a light I guess, my other rifle has a light but I shoot the 22 so much more.
    Last edited by Twilk73; 11-14-20 at 12:01.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast