Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Roberts

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

John Roberts

More proof that JR is a flaming lefty, and we need (or have already)to write him off. He's like your wacky Aunt who before the car crash was sweet and loving, but now hates you because you think guns are cool.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...with-liberals/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    More proof that JR is a flaming lefty, and we need (or have already)to write him off. He's like your wacky Aunt who before the car crash was sweet and loving, but now hates you because you think guns are cool.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...with-liberals/
    unbelievable that anyone would be ok with this

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That POS!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nothing surprises me.

Same with this Barrett chick. We’ll have so many third worlders shoved up our asses when she gets in

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Robert’s will do anything to get rid of Trump. Anything.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Nothing surprises me.

Same with this Barrett chick. We’ll have so many third worlders shoved up our asses when she gets in
    I haven't been following this. Why?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Nothing surprises me.

Conservatives/Populists have a sketchy track record on picks, at least Gorsuch and Kavanaugh didn't fumble on the one with this one. Barrett, we'll just have to wait and see.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I haven't been following this. Why?
    Because muh Catholicism muh Haitian kids muh “do the right thing” muh “Anybody can be American”

Roe v Wade is just never getting overturned (I dare argue we need more abortions like them old Bookmobiles but for abortions in the hood. Keep the crime down). Too much money in it. Nah nah nah they are focusing on that but ignoring that she will vote for more immigrants.

I don’t know why America can’t have a 30 year immigration moratorium. We need a few generations of time just for ourselves.

We need Americans giving birth to Americans. Undisturbed isolation. A time of American Industrial renewal. An end to wars for other countries.

They say “America First” but keep putting us dead last.

America has become a whorehouse. And Republicans are NOT helping.

Maybe I don’t want diversity. Maybe I want 9 Justices who are fortysomething white men in peak physical condition who are total hardasses who say “CONSTITUTION SAYS WHAT IT SAYS! GET A JOB, HIPPIE!”

I don’t feel like I’m winning.

I’m never getting a 240
    I’m never getting cocaine Coca Cola
    I’m never going to get to go to space
    And I am never going to have a homogeneous neighborhood that is safe and affordable where kids can be like when I was a kid.

It’s never happening again. It’s never happening again and it makes me angry.

Spare me your Gweilo restaurant chains and your money laundering. I know what’s really going on.
    Cartel too.
    None of you can put one over on me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Conservatives/Populists have a sketchy track record on picks, at least Gorsuch and Kavanaugh didn't fumble on the one with this one. Barrett, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Most of the conservatives currently on the bench have been reliably originalist. Even Alito sides with the conservative side way more often than not. Roberts has sided with the liberal wing more lately, but even in the past he's been wishy-washy. I don't know if he'll slide fully to the left like John Paul Stevens; I think he's likely to be more like Sandra Day O'Connor: He'll back the conservative side only when he has no real way to find a loophole for the liberals to prevail.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Roberts is a ****ing back stabbing turd and this illustrates perfectly why the court needs ACB and 9 justices.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast