Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
I’m not sure what to think about the Glock chassis systems. Admittedly, I have zero experience on one. I’ve got some acquaintances who swear by the Roni/Micro-Roni chassis, but they are not someone that I would necessarily pay much attention to when it comes to their training or philosophies. I don’t want to say they are fudds but you know what I mean..
I've yet to see one that interests me.

Imagine for a moment you could add a stock to a Beretta 93r or even discuss the HK VP70M, they still had some challenges. Even if you could SBR a Glock and frame mount a red dot sight AK style, you still have that slide flying back and forth moving the firearm. Despite additional contact points from the stock and improved sighting methods with a stationary RDR, the weapon still has a lot of movement and IMO isn't worth the slight trade off in size to come down from something like a TP9.

You would basically have to create a handgun size platform that contains an internal bolt rather than a slide and go from there. Examples like the Skorpion and M-11 show it can be done, admittedly those are .380 examples, but the Micro / Mini Uzi isn't that far off in terms of comparable size.