Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?

I was in a discussion about this and very surprised to hear the number of guys that advocated fleeing their home should the unlikely but highest-stakes event occur of a mob attacking their home.

I advocate fleeing anywhere if possible except ones own home. Can you save your home and lives short term? Of course you can. Might they come back later to finish the job when your gone or in jail should you be arrested? Sure.

But flee your home and let it be ransacked and burned while the insurance company may or may not pay up?

F-that! I think it's a hill worth dying / killing on. Family included.

Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Concur, that's MY hill that I chose.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I don't think a building is worth my life or the lives of my family.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    I don't think a building is worth my life or the lives of my family.

It's not the building. If they can run you out of your home, they can run you out of ANYWHERE.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    It's not the building. If they can run you out of your home, they can run you out of ANYWHERE.
    Not completely true. If it's a battle I know I can't win, I would choose to live and fight another day.

If I die fighting for it, knowing it's a losing battle, what exactly have I accomplished? Now they have killed me and destroyed my home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not completely true. If it's a battle I know I can't win, I would choose to live and fight another day.

If I die fighting for it, knowing it's a losing battle, what exactly have I accomplished? Now they have killed me and destroyed my home.

You're planning to lose, I'm planning to win.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    You're planning to lose, I'm planning to win.
    I was referring to the OP where it says that it is worth dying for.....dying is loosing

Feedback Score

I'll stay and kill so many of them that they wont try it on anyone else's home and if their aint 50 of them, they wont get mine, either. When you kill 10 in 3 seconds, the rest flee.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tellum View Post
    I'll stay and kill so many of them that they wont try it on anyone else's home and if their aint 50 of them, they wont get mine, either. When you kill 10 in 3 seconds, the rest flee.
    Dayum!

10 in 3 all the rest flee!

Where can I buy a tee-shirt?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tellum View Post
    PT McCain rises from the ashes.

The fail is strong in this one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast