Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    But I'm also prepared to play "Alamo," if need be.
    But if I can expend MOST of my ammo in a judicious effort first, than I'll have saved some poor farmer over in OH from having to face some of these goblins. And with fewer to face, he'll save some farmer over in IL the same trouble. And so on down the line.

I live life with a clear conscience and a light heart. I'll damn sure live free or die in my own home. Death is not the worst of evils.
    Agreed

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Oh I’m prepared to evacuate the primary position should it become untenable. That doesn’t necessarily mean I’m fleeing the melee though...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some have responded that material things are not worth dying for, and they are 100% correct on that. The bigger question is the philosophical one, of the principal behind the decision. Is it really about defending my "stuff," or is it about not allowing myself to be at the mercy of those who would take from me, harm me, and maybe kill me?

I think Lance Thomas sums it up well in this video.

https://youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w

Feedback Score
    I have faced down mobs many times in my past, some times using less lethal weapons and other times using deadly force.

I will 100% guarantee you that a mob when faced with deadly force will break and run.

But in the USA today that isn't the issue.

The issue is will you ruin your life by taking such actions.

I am sorry to say the answer is more than likely yes.

I disagree with those that take the position, I am not going to kill people over "stuff". What a PC load of bullshit.

I worked hard for my stuff, by the mob coming and taking it away by force they are stealing not just my stuff but my time and effort I had to put into work to earn my stuff. Thus this mob has turned me into a slave that worked for nothing because the mob took my stuff. It is bad enough the government has me as a slave for 6 months a year, now the mob wants what is mine.

It is this mentality of PC crap, that makes me wonder about the future of the USA.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    two.

What if it's not a mob? How about five intruders? Two? .
    Don't muddy the waters. Are you talking about a mob or Intruders? Two different things...

One is already in your house, the other is outside.

Everyone's answer will be different. No everyone has 40 acres front yard. Some properties end past the front door. Are you going to shoot into the street? Can you later prove that whomever you shot across the street was actually putting your life in danger? Because the mob will leave but the shooting investigation wont

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Don't muddy the waters. Are you talking about a mob or Intruders? Two different things...

One is already in your house, the other is outside.

Everyone's answer will be different. No everyone has 40 acres front yard. Some properties end past the front door. Are you going to shoot into the street? Can you later prove that whomever you shot across the street was actually putting your life in danger? Because the mob will leave but the shooting investigation wont

Your right I shouldn't have used the word intruders.

But why should there be a difference in reaction between 2 people trying to break into your home while yelling threats to harm you vs 100?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Your right I shouldn't have used the word intruders.

But why should there be a difference in reaction between 2 people trying to break into your home while yelling threats to harm you vs 100?
    Difference is a mob is a large group of people where not everyone or even anyone may be breaking into your house. Plenty of videos of mobs walking down the street causing a ruckus but not actually breaking into anyone's house. Those who actually enter your residence is a different story. However, shooting at people outside is going to end bad for you.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The idea that you could gather enough retards to terrorize the neighborhoods is absurd. If somehow things got that out of control, I would kill every single shitbag I could get in my sights.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Difference is a mob is a large group of people where not everyone or even anyone may be breaking into your house. Plenty of videos of mobs walking down the street causing a ruckus but not actually breaking into anyone's house. Those who actually enter your residence is a different story. However, shooting at people outside is going to end bad for you.

If one of them lights a Molotov and you turn them into a human torch, will that end bad for you as well?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    If one of them lights a Molotov and you turn them into a human torch, will that end bad for you as well?
    I dunno I'm not a lawyer. Could I prove it was about to be thrown at me? How far away from my house was it? Like I said some houses have no front yards, the door leads directly to the sidewalk or street.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast