Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tellum View Post
    right, 20 hits in 1.5 seconds. with what? Full auto fire misses more than it hits. you wont fire more than 6 shots of buckshot in 1.5 seconds and you wont hit more than 2 guys per shot. most likely.
    Darn.... you figured out I wasn’t telling the truth.......

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    tellum - when you get back from vacation, do not post in this thread again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    tellum - when you get back from vacation, do not post in this thread again.
    lol. I love it. I spit my whiskey out laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?
    Have you seen what happened to the people who defended their home from a mob is St Louis?

If you can retreat without putting you and yours at risk that is the far better option.

How fast or well you can shoot won't matter when you're facing arrest warrants and civil suits.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, if the gettin was good, I would indeed get. Depending on the house and location, it would take anywhere from about four to ten people who are good shots to make it relatively safe to stay. And of course with that comes the inevitable legal repercussions. We're basically talking about doing a reenactment of Benghazi in a legal environment where it's barely okay to shoot an armed home invader inside your home at the time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456