Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's back: Jordan Peterson Video

Feedback Score
    JP has some great perspective and commentary on all aspects of our society IMO. I have his book but haven’t read it yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If you were a Latchkey Kid or your mom had a new boyfriend every month while your dad lived in a van, Jordan Peter-san sounds like a Messiah.

Otherwise heÂ’s a sad weirdo with a trashy-hot daughter who brings him shame

I know people thirst for conservative voices but nah
    Granted, he’s Canadian, so is sorta odd doncha know, but he has excellent insights on collectivism vs individual rights.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm glad he's back. He's obviously still very much in recovery. We need his voice of reason now more than ever.

Feedback Score
    If you were a Latchkey Kid or your mom had a new boyfriend every month while your dad lived in a van, Jordan Peter-san sounds like a Messiah.

Watch this. Worth every minute.

https://youtu.be/XJwEBizQgYI

Feedback Score

I don't care about his daughter. He has some great and very deep discussions and lectures on a wide range of topics. My mom was married to my dad until he died and she was a stay at home mom. Also no living in a van.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I don't care about his daughter. He has some great and very deep discussions and lectures on a wide range of topics. My mom was married to my dad until he died and she was a stay at home mom. Also no living in a van.
    About living in a van.......
    Just hopefully not “down by the river”. Lol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The guy speaks in a very calming manner.
    I enjoy his work and he seems to explain my feelings about why Conservatism, Freedom and our Republic is logical and the natural State of Man.
    I don't think I could drive coast to coast listening to him, I would end up off I-10 Somewhere asleep in a ditch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12