Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's back: Jordan Peterson Video

Feedback Score

He's back: Jordan Peterson Video

He's back!

https://youtu.be/6_6zwVNn88o

He's an eccentric guy and I've really missed his view point. The health issues that his family has faced are bewildering. He provides an intellectual underpinnings to the defense of western culture that really is second to none. His defense of liberty and individual rights I think helped keep society going. Reminds me of Victor Davis Hanson, but after a montage scene where he beefs up.

His absence hurt our cause and the discourse. His voice during the riots/BLM would have been interesting. An intellectual heavy-weight hit-man, like a 1970s Thomas Sowell. An anti-dote to the pseudo-lectual left and their condescending communication style.

I look forward to his return with a new perspective on life after dealing with so much pain, stalked by death.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Glad to know he's doing better. The toll his ordeal has taken on him is painfully obvious. I look forward to his future work, and certainly appreciate all his past work too.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What an amazing guy, Literally the best we have of intellectuals on the Conservative side today.
    I'm certainly glad he's better and decided to saddle back up.

There is of course rumor that he is the illegitimate Son of William F Buckley Jr.

Feedback Score
    Thank God. He is a positive voice for so many.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So glad he is doing better.

Feedback Score
    If Biden wins, we'll really need him.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I haven't watched this video yet but it's in my feed with many other video lectures of his he's a great voice of direction.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    His positions are brilliantly simple, yet confounding to so many. Very glad to hear he's back.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    He had a weird diet for a while, all red meat iirc. Something to do with his daughter having some weird digestive issue and he adopter her same diet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you were a Latchkey Kid or your mom had a new boyfriend every month while your dad lived in a van, Jordan Peter-san sounds like a Messiah.

Otherwise heÂ’s a sad weirdo with a trashy-hot daughter who brings him shame

I know people thirst for conservative voices but nah
    Last edited by Firefly; 10-22-20 at 14:25.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast