Thread: Monthly Subscription Box

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Monthly Subscription Box

My wife is determined to get me one of those subscription boxes where they throw random items together every month or so. She's asked me what I want, and being that we on this site tend to share (somewhat) similar interests, I was hoping someone had experience they could share.

I don't mind spending money on random crap, as long as it's sorta cool/useful, and not Chinese garbage. I feel that the latter may be prevalent with this type thing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Here is a much more useful monthly subscription club, which I have been happy with:

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/coffee-club
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Here is a much more useful monthly subscription club, which I have been happy with:

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/coffee-club
    Yes. This. Or whiskey if the month.

These subscription boxes are full of junk with the occasional cool thing. How many AR pistol grips or off brand glock magazines do you need?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’ve been pleased with Bespoke Post. You do have the option to skip the boxes too. Sometimes gimmicky stuff, or stuff I don’t really want/need, so I skip those. The stuff I have gotten has been really good, and not all of it is CHICOM garbage.