Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STI Stacatto customer service, shout out!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    There is a steel shroud you can buy for the SRO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you're speaking of the Jagerwerks BROS, it might be a good idea.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What's the story on Stacatto? I never heard of them,and they ain't cheap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    What's the story on Stacatto? I never heard of them,and they ain't cheap.
    Used to be STI. New owners, trying to break into “tactical” guns rather than competition and trying to improve quality, durability, and reliability.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Used to be STI. New owners, trying to break into “tactical” guns rather than competition and trying to improve quality, durability, and reliability.

And it appears they have done so. They won the US Marshalls HRT team contract and got some good promotions from that win. Time will tell if they can maintain their current reputation.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    And it appears they have done so. They won the US Marshalls HRT team contract and got some good promotions from that win. Time will tell if they can maintain their current reputation.
    Well said!

Feedback Score
    I have a 2019 vintage staccato p. I also have an XC and a c2. They all wear 508 t's. I only have a couple of hundred rounds through each one because of the ammunition shortage so ironically I'm still carrying a iron sighted Glock 19. Sigh. Having said that I think they're great. You really do get the best worlds of the 1911 combined with all the cool aspects of a high capacity 9. My only b**** is the price of magazines continues to creep back up. When I bought them initially they were 50 bucks each and now they are 70 again. Coming from Glock that is hard. I sent my grips off to extreme shooters to get reductions done on them and they've been excellent.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Well, I Ordered a Pistol last Friday,(STACCATO – P DPO – 2021) it's been in the works for a while! I've been selling a few things and got all my ducks in a row I guess! I talked with CS a couple of times ahead of ordering and they were very friendly & informative so all seems fine. Anyways I'm an impatient Old fart so I paid for the "Fast Track" 21-day deal, with my Veteran discount it's pretty much a wash so I don't feel too bad about paying the extra $$$. Sooooo, they say 21 days but make no mention of business days or 21 days from your official order date. For what it's worth I did order last Friday but my Invoice that showed up today in my email has today's date on it (4/6/21) so I guess that's the official day, I guess we will see. I'll keep you guys posted on any more info as it comes in.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    My P Duo just keeps on trucking along. I have had it for about 7 months with over 700 rounds through it and no issues at all. It is set up with an RM07, TLR-1 and a Dawson flared mag well. I have used nothing but 124gr ball ammo and the reliability and accuracy have been fantastic. I just need my skills to catch up to the abilities of the pistol.

I couldn't wait on Staccato to get threaded barrels in so I have one coming from Jarvis this week. I am looking forward to trying it out with my Wolfman.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I bought a P-DUO over the counter at the end of last year. Mounted RMR, SRO, ACRO and a 509T which I believe I have settled on. All mounted with C&H plates. Integration of the red dots and plates with rear sights is excellent. I am very impressed with the pistol and over all smooth operation. So much so that I too yesterday Fast Tracked a P DPO 2021 for my graduating and commissioning US Army Infantry son. Appears Staccato has it somewhat figured out and must be making a killing getting Fast Track fees. Hopefully the get mags back in stock SOON.

For those wondering the Blackhawk/Staccato holster is ok at best but I prefer the Safariland. Safariland build time wasn't too bad at all. Was a couple of weeks at most. Waiting for the NEW MODLITE pistol light.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Double Posted
    Last edited by crossgun; 04-08-21 at 06:49. Reason: Double posted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast