Quote Originally Posted by crossgun View Post
I bought a P-DUO over the counter at the end of last year. Mounted RMR, SRO, ACRO and a 509T which I believe I have settled on. All mounted with C&H plates. Integration of the red dots and plates with rear sights is excellent. I am very impressed with the pistol and over all smooth operation. So much so that I too yesterday Fast-Tracked a P DPO 2021 for my graduating and commissioning US Army Infantry son. Appears Staccato has it somewhat figured out and must be making a killing getting Fast Track fees. Hopefully, they get mags back in stock SOON.

For those wondering the Blackhawk/Staccato holster is ok at best but I prefer the Safariland. Safariland build time wasn't too bad at all. Was a couple of weeks at most. Waiting for the NEW MODLITE pistol light.

Ah,, well big congrats !!! Yea like ya say we will see how the Fast Track goes, I am excited for sure! Looking at holsters I'm leaning towards the Trex Ragnarok. I have both attachment systems so I can wear it on my belt or quick connect on my HSGI belt, so best of both worlds I feel. I know Safariland makes great holsters but they look kinda Meh for what I want, I don't need a Duty rig so I don't need to be as fussy I guess. If I decide I want to carry it then the Blackpoint looks pretty nice & I'm sure there are a few others that would work well also. We wait !!