Thread: youtube suggestions that pop up are sometimes worth it :)

Feedback Score

youtube suggestions that pop up are sometimes worth it :)

OK this was pretty funny in a WOW way not sure why it popped up on my feed ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Heh, not bad. I’m assuming that was due to the methane built up in the sewer.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    You obviously seek out the bizarre and violent on YouTube.
    ( :
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The warning at the beginning followed by all of us laughing.

In the 1980's, a guy my dad worked with dumped a bunch of brush in a hole then decided to set it on fire after dousing with several gallons of gasoline(not a generic term for other fuels). He couldn't get a lit match in it standing on the rim, so he got in the hole and got it ignited which blew him back out of the hole. Got his eye brows, but he managed to snuff any burning parts out in a puddle.

He also had a German Shepherd with him he never saw again, so not sure if it got lit and died or just decided to terminate their relationship after watching him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    You obviously seek out the bizarre and violent on YouTube.
    ( :
    hahahahahaha

what is funny is what I sub to are mostly photogrpahy/video and outdoor stuff and some keto/carnivore health stuff ? this was so far out of my normal suggestions I had to watch hahahaah

reckon NOW I will get more bizarre china stuff since I had to click it ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The warning at the beginning followed by all of us laughing.

In the 1980's, a guy my dad worked with dumped a bunch of brush in a hole then decided to set it on fire after dousing with several gallons of gasoline(not a generic term for other fuels). He couldn't get a lit match in it standing on the rim, so he got in the hole and got it ignited which blew him back out of the hole. Got his eye brows, but he managed to snuff any burning parts out in a puddle.

He also had a German Shepherd with him he never saw again, so not sure if it got lit and died or just decided to terminate their relationship after watching him.
    WOW lucky I would have thought it would be worse !

I know we were burning brush on the beach so large open area and had no kerosene so we used 5 gallons of gas on a brush pile about 10 feet across and 6 feet high we did make a long line to it so we were away but it blew the pile so far up and out we had to repile and start over ahhahahahah can not imagine in a hole ?

what is funny about the vid seems to be a normal thing kids in China do ? that one of the sidewalk was freaking wild though