Thread: Surefire socom rc2 maintanence help

Feedback Score

Surefire socom rc2 maintanence help

Over this past weekend i ran a 2 day defensive carbine class and ran my 11.5 with an rc2 pretty hard and put about 750 rounds through it in the rain, mud and off objects. I got it home and it was incredibly filthy on the inside, so much so that i had to take out the fcg and safety just to get all the gunk out. When i took off the rc2 it was obviously a little sticky and tough to get off but now it has a litttle bit of a sticky spot right before the ratcheting starts. I noticed that i was getting a little bleed out the back end of the suppressor and the muzzle device, so i am wondering if there isnt some built up carbon underneath the ratcheting portion of the suppressor. Is there a way to clean behind the collar .ie spray some cleaner of some sort around it or another trick or is this simply a no go?

Feedback Score
    Removing the collar from the suppressor is very easy, you just need a small enough hex key to remove the screw that keeps the collar from being unscrewed from the suppressor body and keeps the ratcheting teeth in place. Remove that, and everything should be quite easy to clean.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    There are so many great things you can do if you have some free time. Guys at WRITE MY ESSAY help students to write their essay and any other writing assignments. Studying can be so much easier when you know who you should ask for help.