Thread: Sig Romeo 4T worth the money?

Feedback Score

Sig Romeo 4T worth the money?

I’m looking into buying the Sig Romeo 4T, any reason why I shouldn’t? I like the reticle, motion activation, and the solar cell. I know it had some issues when it first came out. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drewskee223 View Post
    I’m looking into buying the Sig Romeo 4T, any reason why I shouldn’t? I like the reticle, motion activation, and the solar cell. I know it had some issues when it first came out. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    I certainly think so. I have two of them, as well as several MRO's. I really like the 4T's, and would likely buy another if I decide that I need another RDS. Imho, quality at least equal to the MRO, as it is built like a tank, with a Geissele clone mount. Very solid, with very clear, sharp and brilliant reticle. Absolutely my favorite RDS as of now.

Here is a recent discussion re the 4T: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...s-Aimpoint-PRO
    Last edited by kyjd75; 10-26-20 at 15:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    I certainly think so. I have two of them, as well as several MRO's. I really like the 4T's, and would likely buy another if I decide that I need another RDS. Imho, quality at least equal to the MRO, as it is built like a tank, with a Geissele clone mount. Very solid, with very clear, sharp and brilliant reticle. Absolutely my favorite RDS as of now.

Here is a recent discussion re the 4T: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...s-Aimpoint-PRO
    Is the glass clear or does it have a bluish tint to it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drewskee223 View Post
    Is the glass clear or does it have a bluish tint to it?
    It has an ever so slight blue tint. Compared to an Aimpoint it somewhat noticable, (that's comparing side by side though) you would never notice unless you were looking for it. TBH I don't know what the 4T cost nowadays, but I got mine for $400+ and it's pretty great. I've seen them in the past for around $380, that is a phenomenal deal in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk