Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF Interpretive Change Restricts Handgun Imports and May Require NFA Registration

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Which translates to pro enforcement, expansion of criminal statutes, and perpetuating the self licking ice cream cone nature of law enforcement under the guise of expanding public safety targeted policies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My point was this has nothing to do with the ATF “warming up for a Biden administration”. The current one also accepts their shenanigans.

Feedback Score
    Ah yes, the ATF, a bunch of pathetic bureaucratic cunts held over from the obama administration ....fire them all ffs. This is the only "LE" agency that should be defunded.
    why they consider themselves a legislative body is beyond me.

Feedback Score
    F**k the ATF. Seriously. They're also racist. Like actual racist. At my old store, we had an ATF agent (not inspector; actual criminal investigator) stop in once to "say hi". He told us flat out that the ATF does NOT trust black gun owners, and keeps a close eye on them. He told us not be afraid to report any black customers to them, as "they're usually up to no good." I'm not making that story up.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    My point was this has nothing to do with the ATF “warming up for a Biden administration”. The current one also accepts their shenanigans.
    Also accurate. Don Jr. has totally done us a solid on this front

In any case the appointed ATF director was a hack
    from the get go.

Another classic government example of a gov org mucking things up to both stay relevant and expand their mandate.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    F**k the ATF. Seriously. They're also racist. Like actual racist. At my old store, we had an ATF agent (not inspector; actual criminal investigator) stop in once to "say hi". He told us flat out that the ATF does NOT trust black gun owners, and keeps a close eye on them. He told us not be afraid to report any black customers to them, as "they're usually up to no good." I'm not making that story up.
    Fun fact the ATF onboards most all their gun carrier personnel under schedule B authority which basically permits sidestepping a lot of the OPM hiring competitive red tape and EEO laws in practice in order to hire desired candidates with the backgrounds they want, veterans primarily.

They function with little oversight in most field offices and are mostly a bunch of cavalier assholes. So I wouldn’t put your claim outside the scope of not surprising.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    ATF moving to make AR/AK pistols into AOWs to cover them by NFA.

"Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well if this becomes law I’m putting stocks on my AR pistols.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Can’t wait for the junior atf crowd to get all spun up on this and start flexing compliance accusations on the interwebs.

Per usual the correct response is indifference, defiance, and active usurpation.

The ATF is literally an evil .gov entity.

The Waffen Judenrat does more in a day than ATF does in a year

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wonder where the good old boys roundup moved to?

https://www.courant.com/news/connect...002-story.html

Feedback Score
    A bunch of fu@ktards, Literally the whole organization summed up.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast