Thread: CZ Scorpion 5.3" + 11 mags + Extras

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

CZ Scorpion 5.3" + 11 mags + Extras

CZ Scorpion Micro - $1250 shipped - I bought this mostly for fun at the range, but with a 1 year old and the current ammo prices I just don't have time or money to shoot.

Attachment 64183

This has ~300 rounds through it.

This started as an S1 pistol in battleship gray and was converted to a micro with the HBI micro/K conversion kit. The barrel includes a 3 lug adapter which allows for a longer barrel for the same overall length for suppressor use. It also includes the Tail Hook Mod 1 pistol brace on the factory CZ folding adapter/arm, HBI charging handle, HBI trigger and spring kit, HBI safeties, Magpul Grip, and Magpul magazine release.

Includes (5) 32 round PGS Hybrid Magazines (metal feed lips), (4) "upgraded new version" factory CZ 30 round magazines, (2) original 20 round magazines included with purchase of the pistol.

I can include the Trijicon MRO and mount shown in the picture for an additional $300 and/or the Surefire x300U 1000 lumen light for $150.

Payment via Paypal with no notes, you cover the fees. Must ship to an FFL or can meet face to face in North DFW.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 10-29-20 at 18:32.