Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: China's new infantry rifle

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I don't think anybody is downplaying the threat the Chinese military poses, or how difficult a war with them would be. But it doesn't mean that we're not going to comment on the low quality look of their new rifle or the frumpy looking women in that picture.

Ironically, if we end up in a war with China, the sons and grandsons of American Vietnam vets will probably be fighting alongside the sons and grandsons of the people who were shooting at said vets.

If WWIII includes another Far East theater, I can't help but worry about Japan. They are already a very powerful, very advanced country militarily, many are still pissed off at us over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and, unlike Germany, they aren't really sorry about anything they did during WWII and are still pissed that they lost. If the hypothetical Allies win WWIII, I can't help but wonder if they would become the undisputed dominant power in the region and cause some trouble for us...
    Don’t let anyone BS either: I’ll bet my entire estate Japan has multiple nukes just waiting for use.

And probably Gundam battlesuits and fighters too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    I don't think that there will ever be a war between the US and China. Wal-Mart wouldn't allow it.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Don’t let anyone BS either: I’ll bet my entire estate Japan has multiple nukes just waiting for use.

And probably Gundam battlesuits and fighters too.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuGSbExIC4

Feedback Score
    A book I read once posited that if the entire population of China jumped from 3 meters with knees locked hitting the ground simultaneously, seismic waves would travel through/around the Earth triggering many major fault lines in the U.S. It was speculated that this would essentially cripple any possible U.S. response. Not to mention a whole lot of Chinese with broken knees. The Chinese population has grown dramatically since then.

It was really just a way out there physics theory, but trying to invison a population that size is mind boggling.

In Korea the Chicoms threw about 750,000 men into the offensive to push the Allies off the peninsula. They didn't really care about casualties. Allied forces killed them by the 10's of thousands before they broke the momentum, and killed 10's of thousands more pushing them back above the 38th. The Chicoms were making plans to repeat the performance when the UN started to hold cease fire negotiations.

It's like a freaking zombie movie. Kill all you want, but they'll swarm you when you are trying to swap mags. The military superiority we enjoyed in 1951 has tightened up quite a bit since then. You know, thanks to us making them wealthy and letting them steal so much information.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    See?! Don’t even think that SOB is just a carnival ride! It is. Right now. Wait till next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    The Claymore mine was developed as a result of experience with "human wave" assaults in Korea.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    One fugly gun. And what is that round , like?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Ok, because ... Will.

"The whole thing is made of freakin Chinesium!!!"

Somebody had to do it. Can't believe it took 4 pages.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    It was really just a way out there physics theory, but trying to invison a population that size is mind boggling.
    Another perspective https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...nd-Canyon.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Robert Hinelein's 'Starship Troopers' and their massed insects was supposed to be based on the human wave attacks, American
    troops had to face after the Chinese reinforced the NK Army in 1950.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast