Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: China's new infantry rifle

Feedback Score
    And...just because...Taiwan:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We laughed and made fun of the Vietnamese, their language, clothes, food, how the men held hands, their clunky Russian
    rifles, we laughed and then we met them during Operation Taylor Common, Oklahoma Hills and Pipestone Canyon in places
    like Charley Ridge, The Arizona Territory, Dodge City, Liberty Bridge,and to the ends of the Que Son Valley, we no longer
    laughed.
    We were young and arrogant and war was new to us, even though it was late 1968 and much had already happened, we
    should have known better.
    Americans are like that, men in general are like that before their baptism of fire and history must be relearned every generation
    or so.
    Those Chinese boys and girls will meet us sometime, somewhere in the not too distant future, see if you laugh then.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    We laughed and made fun of the Vietnamese, their language, clothes, food, how the men held hands, their clunky Russian
    rifles, we laughed and then we met them during Operation Taylor Common, Oklahoma Hills and Pipestone Canyon in places
    like Charley Ridge, The Arizona Territory, Dodge City, Liberty Bridge,and to the ends of the Que Son Valley, we no longer
    laughed.
    We were young and arrogant and war was new to us, even though it was late 1968 and much had already happened, we
    Americans are like that, men in general are like that before their baptism of fire and history must be relearned every generation
    or so.
    Those Chinese boys and girls will meet us sometime, somewhere in the not too distant future, see if you laugh then.
    You mean the same Chinese that got BTFO’d by Vietnam and Japan?

I get what you’re saying but when the fateful day comes we got Japanese, Korean, Singapore, Taiwanese, exiled Xiangian, and WTF possibly even Vietnam folks wanting a piece.

I expect the Taiwanese and Japanese to be the most brutal and cruel.

Feedback Score
    laughed.
    or so.
    I don't think anybody is downplaying the threat the Chinese military poses, or how difficult a war with them would be. But it doesn't mean that we're not going to comment on the low quality look of their new rifle or the frumpy looking women in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly

I get what you’re saying but when the fateful day comes we got Japanese, Korean, Singapore, Taiwanese, exiled Xiangian, and WTF possibly even Vietnam folks wanting a piece.

I expect the Taiwanese and Japanese to be the most brutal and cruel.
    Ironically, if we end up in a war with China, the sons and grandsons of American Vietnam vets will probably be fighting alongside the sons and grandsons of the people who were shooting at said vets.

If WWIII includes another Far East theater, I can't help but worry about Japan. They are already a very powerful, very advanced country militarily, many are still pissed off at us over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and, unlike Germany, they aren't really sorry about anything they did during WWII and are still pissed that they lost. If the hypothetical Allies win WWIII, I can't help but wonder if they would become the undisputed dominant power in the region and cause some trouble for us...
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 10-30-20 at 15:06.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I remember reading an old saying that goes You can kill a million Chinese a day and it’ll still take years to kill them all. Hopefully it never comes to that.

laughed.
    or so.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I don't think anybody is downplaying the threat the Chinese military poses, or how difficult a war with them would be. But it doesn't mean that we're not going to comment on the low quality look of their new rifle or the frumpy looking women in that picture.

Ironically, if we end up in a war with China, the sons and grandsons of American Vietnam vets will probably be fighting alongside the sons and grandsons of the people who were shooting at said vets.

If WWIII includes another Far East theater, I can't help but worry about Japan. They are already a very powerful, very advanced country militarily, many are still pissed off at us over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and, unlike Germany, they aren't really sorry about anything they did during WWII and are still pissed that they lost. If the hypothetical Allies win WWIII, I can't help but wonder if they would become the undisputed dominant power in the region and cause some trouble for us...
    Pretty sure none of that will keep them from F-15 swarming their ships and launching a few nukes they totally don’t have at Beijing

ETA plus the Japanese love America. Honestly if we just sold them the steel in 39 they wouldn’t have jumped our shit in Hawaii.
    Last edited by Firefly; 10-30-20 at 15:17.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Never mind...
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I expect the Taiwanese and Japanese to be the most brutal and cruel.************************************************************************

Counting chicks ... and all that !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I expect the Taiwanese and Japanese to be the most brutal and cruel.************************************************************************

Counting chicks ... and all that !
    Point taken but a little optimism never hurts.

Honestly I would rather everybody stayed their asses at home

Including us!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So is the optic Vortex or Primary Arms?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast