Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terror attacks in France and Austria

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    A shame. Nice used to be so nice.
    In other news, I don't see any mention of the policies that have precipitated this, or the 101 other events not reported, not to mention the growing overall 'situation' in the rest of the country.
    Nope just a random 'terrorist attack'.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Monday - knife attacks in Britain
    Tuesday - beheadings in France
    Wednesday - rapes in Germany
    Thursday - grenade attacks in Sweden
    Friday - probably some bad stuff in Spain

All part and parcel when living in Europe. And people think the US is bad with the riots.

Feedback Score
    another attack Priest was shot with a shotgun

The priest, named by French media as Nikolaos Kakavelakis, was shot at twice and seriously injured in the stomach at about 4pm local time on Saturday as he was closing the church in the city’s seventh arrondissement, police said.
    https://news.sky.com/story/french-pr...nfirm-12119886

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-church-france
    Last edited by Honu; 10-31-20 at 16:14.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Aaaaand now the muslims are protesting in France because Macron made them sad and did some stuff for security.
    To little to late anyway...

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    And now Canada
    2 dead 5 injured story says

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54766208

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Can civilians carry guns in France? Imagine how secure it would to be a criminal In such an environment.

PB
    I was in Marseilles, France in 1993 and visited a French gun shop. From what I remember all of the rifles were in .270, .280, 7mm/08, .300 Win. Mag., .243, and .222. They had Colt AR-15's and Ruger Mini-14's but they were in .222. The handguns I remember were in .357, .38, and 9x21. Basically anything was o.k. as long as it was not a current or past military caliber. There were also a ton of switchblades and suppressors for sale over the counter. I could have stocked up on cans (if I only knew) .
    Last edited by meausoc; 11-01-20 at 13:49.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Monday - knife attacks in Britain
    Tuesday - beheadings in France
    Wednesday - rapes in Germany
    Thursday - grenade attacks in Sweden
    Friday - probably some bad stuff in Spain

All part and parcel when living in Europe. And people think the US is bad with the riots.
    While I sorta agree, we have St. Louis and Chiraq. The riots are only remarkable if they spread outside the ‘hood.
    6C4A2D75-6572-4E83-87F6-BA86F228586B.png
    https://heyjackass.com

Feedback Score
    Double tap

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by meausoc View Post
    I was in Marseilles, France in 1993 and visited a French gun shop. From what I remember all of the rifles were in .270, .280, 7mm/08, .300 Win. Mag., .243, and .222. They had Colt AR-15's and Ruger Mini-14's but they were in .222. The handguns I remember were in .357, .38, and 9x21. Basically anything was o.k. as long as it was not a current or past military caliber. There were also a ton of switchblades and suppressors for sale over the counter. I could have stocked up on cans (if I only knew) .
    Yeah, but the questions was 'can they *carry* them', not what might they be able to get as long as it's an oddball re-caliber.

Feedback Score
    now terror attack in Vienna

Multiple gunmen opened fire in central Vienna on Monday night, killing at least one person and wounding many others, including a police officer, government officials said. They said that one attacker had been killed.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/02/w...k-shooter.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast