Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Great Plate Debate

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    I've heard that hard armor can be tricky with women because of their chest which could make fitment problematic.

You could always get a carrier and level IIIa soft armor which might fit better.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    My wife really didn't have issues with the LAPG plates, but yes there is a bit of "a front side coverage" but it does protect most vitals and I didn't see much out there in plates for women.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any reccomendation on the soft body armor? After a quick search, only coming up with a couple options, most of which, never heard of the company.
    I wondered the same about plates, fitment issues as a result of "anatomical differences," lol. My wife loves shooting, but couldn't hurt a fly. I just want something for a HD situation, just in case, and the soft armor sounds like a better fit for that role. Thanks again for the advice.
    Last edited by pstk5088; 01-19-21 at 12:02.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got my set of L3s from LAPG yesterday. They're thicker than I'd expected, but they fit great in my Mayflower carrier. I haven't yet put the carrier on with both plates in place due to a back problem I'm hopefully almost through with.
    "You people have too much time on your hands." - scottryan

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112