Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its over! Trump lost, not going to vote.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Its over! Trump lost, not going to vote.

At least thats what you can say to your normie left leaning coworkers, friends or family if the topic of the election comes up. You can even mention things like Biden being so far ahead the polls, talk about a Biden landslide or a blue wave. So when they see the long lines on Tuesday, they'll be like, "Nah Biden's got it in the bag" and wont even bother to vote. Just a suggestion.

Subversion works both ways

Last edited by vicious_cb; 10-30-20 at 23:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, I'm glad this thread ain't what I thought it was when I clicked on it.

Feedback Score
    I tell the truth: I don't like either candidate.

I just leave out the part where I am voting for the lesser of two evils with Trump.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    I bet there are a lot of people voting the same way.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting to save America, oh, wait, guess I am voting for Trump.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 10-31-20 at 09:40.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I saw an article on Fox maybe (don't recall) that basically said something like 40% of Biden voters are voting against Trump rather than for Biden.

But like 70% of Trump voters are voting for him instead of against Biden.

I'd bet the stats were flip flopped in 2016. 70% of Trump voters were voting against Hillary and 60% of Hillary voters were voting against Trump.

Again, I'm not sure the "I hate the Orange Man" attitude is as widespread as Democrats want to believe.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've convinced every single left leaning friend I have to vote for Jo Jorgensen. Way easier than trying to convince them to vote Trump and accomplishes the same thing. Too bad my sphere of influence on this is about 5 people. Playing video of the destruction of Kamala Harris by Tulsi Gabbard in the early Democrat primary debate usually pushes them over the edge.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Fox is reporting that it looks like the ComDems are poised to expand their majority in the house. If that actually happens after them showing everyone that they are outright communists and America haters then I guess this country is closer to being irretrievably lost. Once they gain full power they will continue to change the rules to stay in power indefinitely.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it really mattered how you voted, they wouldn’t let you do it.

Feedback Score
    I talked to one Biden supporter on the telephone but other than that I have not even seen one in real life. I have no friends, co-workers or relatives who support Biden. If I had, they would all be dead to me by now.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast