Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I live in a small town of about 3k in PA. Lots of kids were out which was nice. I took my son and the neighbors and less people were handing out than normal, but they still got a good haul. Even had some people grilling and handing out beers for the adults
    When I still lived in a mil. base, Halloween was a big deal, and the housing areas were a great place for the kids. I have passed out my share of brats, burgers, dogs, etc to the parents. It's just not the same living in my current area.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Small Town in Central Texas, zero, nadda, not a single kid and I made an early departure from a friends house to be home on time.
    What a sad year, man I have everything I need, but I look around and everyone is just sad.
    Well the neighbor kids will have about 2 pounds of chocolate each.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We had a pretty good turn out and my kids made out like bandits. Might not have been as busy as past Halloweens, but still pretty busy.

It seemed that everyone just wanted a return to normal.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    We went out for a few hours. For more candy than the kids need. Was not sure how it was going to turn out so we threw a small party for our kids and the ones we are in a daily basis.

Our town did a trunk r treat, not as big a turn out but more than I expected. We couldnt make it but sounded like they did a trunk r treat at the kids school that had a big turn out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12