No range time yet, however I picked this up direct from Eurooptic and couldn’t be happier. I came in way under my budget that I set for myself. I was hoping to grab another NF scope but I couldn’t pass up the sale on the Vortex Strike Eagle. The scope sits in NF Ultralite 1.265” rings.

I’m no competition shooter. I got this rifle because I wanted to have a precision based rig that I can use for punching holes in paper, hitting steel, hunting, and if I ever decide to do a comp I have something capable.

It is a hefty rifle but by no means unwieldy. My max walk for hunting is maybe a hundred yards and then I sit for the rest of the day. Max shots for hunting is around 350 yards. However, because I’m lazy and dislike a lot of walking and dragging a carcass behind me, I try to keep it within 150 yards.

Only discrepancy I have found with the rifle is the rail isn’t centered and isn’t on the same plain as the top rail, which I was able to easily fix. No huge deal because I’m not bridging the gap.