Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tikka T3X TAC A1 20” .308

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don’t think these springs work on the Tac A1. They come with a two stage trigger which is different from the T3 triggers. I got two thinking I could use them on my and my Dad’s T3 Lite. Works on his, no go on the Tac A1.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    You should get the 16” TAC and let me know how well it shoots.

I’m saving up my coins to buy another .308. I should’ve never gotten involved in this!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Agreed. What I’m saying is that as much as I would have liked it to have a 10moa rail it’s not needed with most modern scopes and canted mounts.

I enjoy the hell out of my Tac A1. I going to have to buy another one because my wife hogs the one we have.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I think I’m keeping the trigger how it is. I still don’t have a trigger gauge but this thing can’t break at more than 2 pounds. I like everything about it.

I don’t think these springs work on the Tac A1. They come with a two stage trigger which is different from the T3 triggers. I got two thinking I could use them on my and my Dad’s T3 Lite. Works on his, no go on the Tac A1.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    It’s a large axle.......

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Hahahahahaha. Very true Grasshopper.
    It is a difficult axle to unwind from.........

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Interesting--the Tac A1 is a T3x series rifle, but maybe that's an issue. However I've seen springs out there, like the following, that specifically say they're compatible with Tac A1 2-stage.

https://elayprecision.com/product/ti...rigger-spring/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    You should get the 16” TAC and let me know how well it shoots.

I’m saving up my coins to buy another .308. I should’ve never gotten involved in this!
    That's not a bad idea! The 16" will be lighter so she may like that. Does the 16" come in FDE? Can't seem to find the item number.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Interesting--the Tac A1 is a T3x series rifle, but maybe that's an issue. However I've seen springs out there, like the following, that specifically say they're compatible with Tac A1 2-stage.

https://elayprecision.com/product/ti...rigger-spring/
    I got the springs a few years ago, just as the Tac A1 was coming out. I knew I was going to get one when the were available, and my dad had a T3 so I ordered two springs. Installed one on his, it didn't work on mine. Good to know there is one that works for the A1 trigger now. Thank you!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    My stock trigger/spring on the Tac A1 breaks around 1 lb 6-10 oz. Can't get much better than that unless you want a < 1 lb trigger for PRS.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I just got back from Eurooptic a little bit ago and I forgot to ask them while I was there. I know I’ve seen them online before but I don’t recall the stock number.

That's not a bad idea! The 16" will be lighter so she may like that. Does the 16" come in FDE? Can't seem to find the item number.

I got the springs a few years ago, just as the Tac A1 was coming out. I knew I was going to get one when the were available, and my dad had a T3 so I ordered two springs. Installed one on his, it didn't work on mine. Good to know there is one that works for the A1 trigger now. Thank you!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I am definitely happy with my trigger as is.

Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    My stock trigger/spring on the Tac A1 breaks around 1 lb 6-10 oz. Can't get much better than that unless you want a < 1 lb trigger for PRS.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast