Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tikka T3X TAC A1 20” .308

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    The more I shoot this rifle, the more I’m loving it. So far, the best round has been Lapua 175 grain match. It consistently shoots 1 inch groups on my less than good range days, just under an inch when I really knuckle down.

I can’t get the Black Hills 175 grain match to shoot for anything. I’ve also noticed there’s more resistance when closing the bolt and a lot more resistance when opening the bolt with the BH ammo.

I screwed this picture up when I cropped it and can’t fix it. However, the right most group is at 1 inch and that is the lapua ammo, 10 rounds, 100 yards, bipod and rear bag. The 3 groups around the bull are the BH ammo, same setup but 5 round groups.

The center group in the bull is Lapua ammo which were my initial shots of the day rezeroing the scope and getting set for the day.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Good shooting
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789