Thread: CCI Clean Ammo

Feedback Score

CCI Clean Ammo

I was investigating this ammo right before the current selling silliness happened. It has the polymer coated bullets? How does the high velocity stuff work in AR .22 rifles? I was looking for some locally before I bought online, but then everything down out of stock. I just wanted to play with it before I bought a brick or two.

Is it actually any safer to use versus plated lead bullets? When shooting with my son and Im good about washing hands afterwards and stuff but I want to see if this would help with lead exposure. You shoot almost exclusively outside.

Is it more of a barrel cleaning solution/issue?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    It is basically mini-Mags with poly coated bullets, for the HV stuff.

We have used it a lot, we like it.
    Havent not noticed any build up in barrel.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    i'm using Clean 22LR in subsonic. they feed great and i can't tell them apart for CCI SV. best of all, with no lead is exposed, my hand stay clean. have not cleaned a suppressor yet to see if its any cleaner there, but CCI claims it is.

Feedback Score
    The rounds aren’t ‘lead free’, which was my major driver to using them. Sounds like they are better though. Come to think of it, if the bullet wasn’t lead, it definitely would be a lot more expensive and it would be a lot different.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.