Thread: Shoulder Holster

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Shoulder Holster

Just had a friend ask me what is a good shoulder holster for a 1911. He has a Ruger and wants to carry it concealed. What is good out there?
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    Not for a 1911, but I ordered a Falco shoulder holster on 8/8/20. Still waiting for it...

They said it would be 4-6 weeks, but apparently that was optimistic. All of which is to say...I wouldn't order from Falco if you're in a hurry.

Feedback Score
    I have used the Galco Jackass Shoulder Holster for the 1911, but I find the Alessi Bodyguard to be more comfortable. Unfortunately Lou has passed and the business closed it's doors recently. Fortunately Lou's friend makes the same holster and I have been just as satisfied with their products. http://www.ritchieholsters.com/catal...ll-thru-hsh-pt

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^So you find the Ritchie Shoulder Rig comparable to the Alessie "Body guard"?

Lou's SH was the best I had ever come across.

A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Survival Sheath is the way to go for a horizontal kydex, but use Galco harness his I don't like so much.

For a vertical go with the Richie swivel, best of both worlds.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    ^^So you find the Ritchie Shoulder Rig comparable to the Alessie "Body guard"?

Lou's SH was the best I had ever come across.

I have purchased two shoulder holsters from Ritchie plus had him repair an Alessi Holster and have been satisfied with his holster and repair.