Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forward Controls Design muzzle devices

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Forward Controls Design muzzle devices

I’ve got a 6315KM that will be installed shortly. Since I’m planning to use the keymount feature for future suppressor purchases, this seemed to fit my needs well.

Can anyone speak to the “comp” feature?

Besides that, are there plans to make an 1815KM?
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I’ve got a 6315KM that will be installed shortly. Since I’m planning to use the keymount feature for future suppressor purchases, this seemed to fit my needs well.

Can anyone speak to the “comp” feature?

Besides that, are there plans to make an 1815KM?
    I have some and they work great. Not as obnoxious as a break but still works great.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I don't have one but just looking at the pictures I can't imagine it doing anything an eight dollar A2 doing other than hosting a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I don't have one but just looking at the pictures I can't imagine it doing anything an eight dollar A2 doing other than hosting a suppressor.
    Just as good or better flash suppression and about 25% better compensation.

They are better than an A2 IMO. I didn't want something obnoxious and these work very well for what they are

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have two. Work as advertised and are machined better than the dead air brand mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Just as good or better flash suppression and about 25% better compensation.

They are better than an A2 IMO. I didn't want something obnoxious and these work very well for what they are
    This is it, in a nutshell. Some will find them worth it, some not. I have one and plan to get a couple more.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I run them on all of the guns I run my cans on and they work as advertised with and without the can on. Now if he would just launch the brake that he is working on, I could put them on my 6 ARC, 6.5CM and SPR guns.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1815KM most likely won't be coming back, it's close enough to the 6315KM, we don't need both to be in the same space.

1215KM will be worked on as soon as the HDSI and FCD collaboration project is finished, along with a few Key Micro muzzle devices.

6315KM's flash suppression performance is similar to the 6315, which is on par with the A2. I didn't want a dedicated flash suppressor, but rather a blended performance, some call hybrid muzzle device. 6315 is a flash suppressor first, it's the most practical aspect of it. We gave it as much muzzle rise compensation as we can within the confines (length and diameter are both A2 spec). The better comp performance is "free", in that it doesn't achieve it at the expense of increased muzzle flash signature, noise and concussion typically associated with a dedicated comp.

So it's a jack of all trades, I rather think of it as balanced. The A2 is the most under rated muzzle device, we base a lot of our designs on the TDP equivalent because they're so brilliant, the A2 is no exception in its simplicity, it could use a bit of help in being a better comp, and 6315 is that result.

Last edited by Duffy; 11-10-20 at 23:19.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    1215KM will be worked on as soon as the HDSI and FCD collaboration project is finished, along with a few Key Micro muzzle devices.
    I'm sorry, say what? Ducklings demand answers.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It will be revealed in a few weeks
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast