Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 556 ammo anybody?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    It must of been 556/Green Tip ammo day on Thursday @ Bass Pro ! I talked with a buddy @ work today (NY) and he bought a bunch yesterday. I talked with my cousin in Atlanta GA and he bought 5 box's yesterday, both were $11.99 a box ! There was a limit of 5 in GA so thats all my Cousin bought and he is a new gun guy so he figured that was enough at that price. My work buddy said he brought like 20 box's to the counter and he would pay for 2 take it out to his car and then just come back through the line & the casher would pull out to more box's & repeat,LOL Said it took him a hour to get all he got !! Trying times I must say !!

Feedback Score
    I am just glad I was prudent during the "salad days" and stocked up. Barring a full-on Iwo Jima or such I should be GTG for quite a while.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Meh. Have what I have. I can't print money or manufacture ammo! Besides, with gun stores and ranges being packed I'm not one to wait in line for anything so I don't see myself doing much shooting any time soon

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I am just glad I was prudent during the "salad days" and stocked up. Barring a full-on Iwo Jima or such I should be GTG for quite a while.
    That's what I'm talking about,LOL ! I should be good myself and I do shoot a fair amount. I cut back on rifle in the Winter but do a lot of handgun shooting in the cold months indoors ! I do reload so I have no concerns for the foreseeable future,,"but" with that said,I'm always scouring the net for deals & depending on where ya look there are a few still kicking around ! That's reloading stuff not factory Ammo ! But I have no "secret" spot for primers as I'm sure no one does ! But then I'm good with those also.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    https://x-reload.com/cci-primer-br4-...r-100-box.html

BR4 in stock here at $10 a 100, only catch is it requires a PAL number to check out....

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post

BR4 in stock here at $10 a 100, only catch is it requires a PAL number to check out....
    LOL,what the hell is a PAL # ?? I did a quick google thing and its something about owning guns in Canada !! And I don't need SRP but just curious about this.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    LOL,what the hell is a PAL # ?? I did a quick google thing and its something about owning guns in Canada !! And I don't need SRP but just curious about this.
    I thought it was a joke for a Permissive Action Link before I realized this was a site from Canada.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post

The Canuck places had cci 41s in stock for a long time, now most are out and they won’t ship to conus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Seen 223/556 locally in two place in the last week. In Wenatchee WA a store had PMC 62g for 13.99. I found Federal 55g for 14.99 in Pasco WA. I passed on both.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardRuiz View Post
    Why is 556 ammo so expensive?
    because you sir are hoarding it all.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast