I'm a bit concerned that recently two very important threads which were absolutely on topic for m4c have been closed because members are doing about off topic stuff.

I'm totally for warning the people doing the off-topic fighting, deleting OT posts, or even banning them.

But to shut down the whole thread regarding impact of the election on gun rights entirely does us all a disservice.

I'll also tell the people who whined "shut it down shut it down, it hurts my eyes!!!" to grow a pair. Or better yet just ignore the individuals or ignore the thread... nothing says you have to read it.

If we are not going to discuss this important topic, along with similar, then m4c is of fading relevance to many of us.

M4C is a valuable resource, but for 80 to 90 percentage of us we know what we need to know about serious carbines. The m4c value is in the community and talking with similar-minded people about important topics such as the ones recently closed.

Please revisit the decision to lock those threads. Kick some people out if needed. Put them in time out, most forums have a capability to do that. Delete any posts that are off track, if needed. But please let the grown ups talk about this important issue.

And to the members, don't argue about religion and masks in second amendment election impact and overall election impact threads. Start your own thread that can get shut down. If I could kick you out of the on topic threads I would do so.