Thread: Did Armi Jager ever make a .22 Magnum AR clone?

Feedback Score

Did Armi Jager ever make a .22 Magnum AR clone?

I know they made .22LR ones but how about the .22 WMR? I could swear years ago (like decades ago) I saw an add for one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I recall that the Armi Jager ‘AP-74’ was only made in 15-round 22LR and then in 32ACP. Link here, but nothing about any 22 Mags, link = https://www.pmulcahy.com/semiauto_sp...ian_sa_spr.htm

I’ve had a few AP-74s and when working as a gunsmith many, many years ago, pre ‘94 AWB era, I once converted one to a collapsible stock & turned the barrel down to a CAR-like profile & added a slip on XM177E flash hider to keep the minimum overall rifle length needed to avoid SBR rules.

Someone offered me a ridiculous sum of $$ for it and I sold it ... now wish I had kept it, haha!
    Last edited by Lefty223; 11-13-20 at 20:02.
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    I had a .22LR one many years ago, and it was used when I bought it. Wasn't very reliable, that's for sure.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Wasn't very reliable, that's for sure.
    VERY common on some semi-auto 22LRs, but ‘spin’ the chamber w/ good lube & a copper brush and she’ll run flawlessly ...

Never had one of them or any other 22LR I couldn’t fix.
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!